front of camper letting go

RTRT94

We bought a 2011 north country lakeside 26ft new in April 2012. We had few little things wrong no big deal.
Then noticed a bubble top driverside told dealer and after some conversation got it okd to get fixed. Meanwhile we became seasonal campers and found out we had to pull camper back off during off season. Ok pain in butt
Then we find another bubble on slide out by window, dealer telling us not a big deal it happens. Will go to
body shop and get fixed this fall now. We are hooking up today to pull to dealer and notice the whole front
Of the camper is seperated. You can push it in!!! Should be solid, so k am guessing that is also bad...when.is enoigh enough? I feel we got a lemon and would like a replacement. Need feed back...our warranty expires in april before
camping even begins again!!!!
FUSTRATED!!!!!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Take photos, then call Heartland with your VIN # and calmly explain the situation. They may want to see the photos and collaborate with your dealer on the repairs. It's not the sort of thing you want happen to your new rig, but since you're still under warranty, it'll most likely get repaired.

RTRT94

We did that with the first bubbles because caulking on
Camper was bad and dealer was giving us kind of the run around. So
they know and have pictures of first stuff
Think i should recontact them about this matter after i talk to
Dealer and tell him i am?. I am just mad...the last camper we nought
Different dealer had formeldahide issues never got taken care
And other things...tired of fighting for good product™™™

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We did that with the first bubbles because caulking on
Camper was bad and dealer was giving us kind of the run around. So