Pleased with Heartland

tljack

My wife and I are on a trip from our home in western Oregon and are now in Nebraska. On the way here, we stopped in a Wal-Mart parking lot for the night. The switch for the landing gear was totally inoperative. Consequently we could not lower the landing gear. We have a 2013 Road Warrior 305 Toyhauler. I called my dealer and was told I could crank them down. I do have a crank but no hole to put the tool in. First thing the next morning I called the factory and was told that I have a hydraulic system and it can not be cranked down. They walked me through a couple of tests without any luck. Together we decided to have them send me a new switch to my son's home here in NE. It arrived and was a piece of cake to install. I have only tried it up and down a bit as we are staying here for awhile but it seems to work fine.

Thank you Heartland

RuralPastor

Glad you're another customer who has discovered the Heartland difference! With an RV, problems may be inevitable, service is not. Enjoy your time in Nebraska. It's my home state and I wish I were there!

tljack

Glad you're another customer who has discovered the Heartland difference! With an RV, problems may be inevitable, service is not. Enjoy your time in Nebraska. It's my home state and I wish I were there!

Thank you for your response. We are in Beatrice and it has been a bit chilly. Got to 28 last night. It is supposed to warm up for week.

aatauses

It was nice of you to call your dealer, however I will ALWAYS advise someone to call HL---they are the best customer service organization and will do whatever it takes to get you going again.
al