Custom Golf Cart Arrived Today

RVBuddy

We ordered a custom built golf cart to look like our Ford F250 Super Duty. The roof is removable so the cart fits in the garage height wise. We are taking our first trip with both toy hauler and golf cart to Georgia soon. The cart has a 6" lift which will allow us to take it on some trails. We are photographers and looking forward to shooting Mother Nature off the beaten paths.

SD-ToyHauler-GolfCart-1.jpg

SD-ToyHauler-GolfCart-2.jpg

SD-ToyHauler-GolfCart-3.jpg

SD-ToyHauler-GolfCart-4.jpg

Vtxkid

Thats the first Torque TT I have seen... GC fits good!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

RoadJunkie

Very nice, but...where can you put golf clubs on your golf cart? Now you need a trailer to haul the clubs...maybe a mini Torque?

TheLindsays

Thanks everyone... my Dad was a great Golfer...even got a gold putter for a hole in one during a tournament....I still have his clubs....he did try to teach me....however... the only use of golf clubs on our trips will more than likely be if we bring one along as a defense tool with wild animals...lol

loafer

Very cool love the matchin paint and wheels. Boys and their toys gotta love em
Congrats lookin good
Bill

Rbjw

Good evening

George, I just got a new 2013 Torque 271. it looks just like your. I have 2 questions. What is the difference between your and mine? Can the dinning area be used as a sleeper with the table?

Thanks

danemayer

Good evening

George, I just got a new 2013 Torque 271. it looks just like your. I have 2 questions. What is the difference between your and mine? Can the dinning area be used as a sleeper with the table?

Thanks
Hi Rbjw,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and congratulations on your new Torque.