More pictures of a recent camping trip.......

JeremyN

Here are some more pictures from a recent camping trip that we went on. This is our favorite state park in Wisconsin.

Attachments

• Harrington Camping 2012 058.jpg
    Harrington Camping 2012 058.jpg
    821.9 KB · Views: 146
  • Harrington Camping 2012 162.jpg
    Harrington Camping 2012 162.jpg
    988.4 KB · Views: 187

Wmnmy

Nice photos we just took a trip from las Vegas nv across the great and beautiful USA and back 15 days of heaven no problems major that is four of us had a very nice time ....

ZNK

Which park is it?

Steve, this is Harrington Beach State Park. It is about 35 minutes north of Miwaukee just off of I-43. It is only about 10 minutes from my house!

Wow that is real close to where I used to live! Looks very nice and secluded. Once I am done with my school in San Antonio, TX I am looking to take my ladies our for a fall trip. Hoping to find a campground that allows firepits, nothing better than a cool fall day/night and a campfire next your your Heartland North Trail!

JeremyN

Wow that is real close to where I used to live! Looks very nice and secluded. Once I am done with my school in San Antonio, TX I am looking to take my ladies our for a fall trip. Hoping to find a campground that allows firepits, nothing better than a cool fall day/night and a campfire next your your Heartland North Trail!

If you don't mind me asking, where in Wisconsin did you previously live?