Touch up Paint

Good morning,
My 14 year old step son backed into our new Trailrunner with the rider and put a few scratches in it.( I wanted to put a few scratches in him but I was good) anyways, I asked the dealer and they claimed that you didn't make a touch up kit and a new panel was around $300 then installation. Is there a touch up kit that I can get my hands on? Also while I was commencing on fixing up our Trailrunner, I too screwed up and put a hole in the linoleum. Does Heartland have spare linoleum so the flooring guy can fix this?
The trailer is only about 10 months old so I want it to look new. This is our 1st new trailer so I am trying to keep it as new as long as possible, even though it doesn't sound it.
Any help would be appreciated. The trailer has the grey floor, not wooden laminate.

Scott

We don't have a "touch up" paint kit. We can try to track down the metal fabricator to see if they have some sort of touch up paint available. As for the lino, we should be able to get you some of that without too much trouble. Contact our Customer Service Dept. for details at 574.262.8030
ST

I appreciate if you could check out the metal fabricator place to see, otherwise I will probably will take it to a auto body place to see what they can match up. I will call customer service tomorrow if my dealer can't get the lino. Thanks for the quick reply Scott. Have a great afternoon.
Greg

LSPTpr

touch up paint

Scott, i just put some scratches on the rear of my 3400 and search brought me to this thread. Did you ever find the touch up paint type or the color of white to use?

Scott

LSPTpr - call our customer service dept. at 574.262.8030 and they should be able to help you with some paint codes.
ST

LSPTpr

Thanks Scott,

If i keep backing up the same way, may need more than touch up paint. thanks again for quick response.