Ladders

SmokeyLuv

I just picked up my Wilderness 2250BH this weekend... so far, so good! A few questions, since the trailer does not have a ladder installed:

1. Is it OK to walk on the roof for washing and maintenance? I assume so, want to confirm.
2. Is it possible to install an after market ladder, if so, any instructions and brand recommendations?
3. If you don't recommend an installed ladder, is there a specific area of the trailer to lean a free standing ladder against?

Thanks.

pegmikef

I don't know a whole lot about the Wilderness as I have a North Trail, but neither this nor my Edge had an installed latter. I bought one of those folding ladders from Wally world that can be used as a step ladder or a straight ladder 13 feet long. I carry it in the back of my truck. Collapsed it is about four feet. It works fine and I have not really been too choosey about were I lean it except the obvious (front, slide, and awning). Around 80 bucks and similar ladders are available at Lowes/home depot. Secondary benefit is I use it around the house.

Gracie4Camping

Welcome to the Wilderness family!!! I don't know much about ladders nor walking on the roof. I know this site does have a list of owners manuals - maybe the information you are looking will be in there. Have fun on your adventures!
Patty

Wmnmy

Welcome and congrats on your wilderness I bought a extendable ladder from home depot the ladder that came with my cyclone couldn't handle this big fellow lol over 200 .