A/C Vent

TheLindsays

Our new 261 has an a/c vent everywhere except the master bedroom? It is freezing in the bathroom and blow really hard there... so if want to cool off just go rest in the restroom.. the main area stays very warm until you have been in for the night for a couple of hours and have all the doors open.... is this normal for our unit? There does seem to be a lot of heat on the windows so we plan on having mirror tint added to the windows but a vent in the bedroom would be great too...... I know another new owner says he has a vent in the bedroom by the closet which must be just on the other side of the bathroom wall.. I have read posts on other models that said they found leaks or a sloppy job in joints in the a/c ductwork making the a/c not work properly... could this be the issue?
Thanks! :)

hoefler

Contact Heartland Customer service, and ask them about the vent. I am thinking you are suppose to have at least one, if not two vents in the master bedroom. Or go to the dealer and look at a similar unit to yours. Most likely, they just didn't get cut in.