Heartland comes through!

comptonj

I recently had a major issue with my Bighorn 3055rl that resulted in my calling the factory for assistance. I was promptly put in touch with the representative for the west coast who after a series of emails and photographs informed me that although the trailer was well out of warranty they would make the necessary repairs if we would get it to Elkhart (the factory). The repairs (and the install of a second a/c) were made in just four days with the trailer looking as good as new. I cannot tell you how well we were treated, from the first call to the pickup of the trailer (and even after) with the repair team making the required repairs and also several clean up matters that were not the factories issues. All correspondence and phone calls were returned promptlly. Well done and thanks Heartland and keep up the good work.:)

sjs731

Awesome. I have always been treated good too.

Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tljack

Recently while traveling, we were spending the night in Evanston WY. Went to drop the landing gear and the switch did nothing. Called Heartland and they shipped one to my son's home in NE where we were heading. Great customer service.