Bighorn - Water Pump Switch Location

Purchased a 2009 BigHorn 3670RL this summer. Time to winterize and I don't know where the water pump switch is! It doesn't seem to be in the UDC or in the basement or inside ... where the heck is it?!? Love the BigHorn by the way! Thanks for the answer

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: ATF: Bighorn - Water Pump Switch Location

Welcome to the Forum williamcraig5. You will find a lot of good useful information here.
The switch for the water pump is in the cabinet with your tank monitors. In fact it is on the monitor panel.
You water heater LP switch is there as well.

Peace
Dave

Last edited:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member

Thar she be, right in the middle of the monitor panel. You have a 2009, like mine, so remember to flow some antifreeze through the two low point drains near the steps. If your black tank flush port has a check valve, press the button in it to drain the water between the anti-siphon valve and the port. Also, press the check valve in the city water inlet to make sure antifreeze has flowed up to it. Careful, it will be under a little pressure so hold a small can or cup near it. Don't forget to run the outside shower until pink stuff comes out, also.

I just winterized mine yesterday.

View attachment 21629

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member

Moved thread out of ATF because question has been answered by forum users.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member

Our Bighorn 2009 3055RL doesn't have low-point drains.

I thought they discontinued them with the 2010 models. Might depend, I suppose, on the actual build date for the model. My 2009 BH has a build date of Feb. 2008.