Where does a moved thread go ?

guitarpicr

I posted a thread a couple weeks ago & noticed it was moved - Cant find it- Where do they go & why was it moved? Just curious if I did something wrong ?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Threads may be moved for various reasons.
For example if someone asks a question about a furnace and they ask it in a 'Recipe' forum it would be moved.
Or if a question is asked in 'Ask the Factory' and it has been answered by the community, it might be moved to the most relvent forum.
You can find your posts by looking at your profile and clicking on 'Find Latest Posts'.
Hope this helps.

Peace
Dave

jimtoo

This is a thread by you that was moved. It was not something that would be answered by factory personnel. When a thread is moved an automatic redirect is added so that you can go back to the same place and it will automatically send you to where it was moved to for a week. It must have been over a week since you looked for it.

Jim M

wdk450

I posted a thread a couple weeks ago & noticed it was moved - Cant find it- Where do they go & why was it moved? Just curious if I did something wrong ?

Guitarpicr:
Did you try using the "Search" bar at the top right of each Forum page?? You can simply type in your username and click "Search" and see all the stuff you have posted, or search a keyword in the thread title.