• Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 10/5/2013
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: jayc(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
We are planning to "kick off" an Iowa Chapter with this rally. Hopefully someone will step up to be the Chapter Leader for Iowa. Please contact me at heartlandrvs.jcoffman1@gmail.com if you are interested.

The park will allow us to use a Good Sam discount along with the rally rates, which are posted at 2012 rates. If the rates for 2013 are different, I will change the first post and post this information. Just mention to the park when you call to make your reservation that you are with the Heartland rall group to be placed with the group.

Please join us for the Octoberfest festivities at or near the park. Discounted tickets will be available at the park office until Thursday evening October 3rd.

Please give me feedback on when we will have a potluck. Would you rather have a potluck breakfast, lunch or dinner? After all, it is YOUR rally.

1. Jay and Stella Coffman (TX)
2. Dave and Mary Hromek (WI)
3. Silverado 23 (IA)
4. Bernie and Judi Ver Hey (MO)
5. Dave and Amy Tardiff (WY)
6. Dennis and Jackie Bailey (MI)
8. Bill and Barb Yelliott-Liming (IL)
9. Don and Kathy Swanson (MN)
10. Tom and Diane Lennie (IA)
11. Jim and Nancy Beletti (TN) - Site G8 - Arrival: 1-Oct but may change to 2-Oct
12. Hoyt and Mary Maisack (IN)
13. Lou and Bette Dick (TX)
14. Tom and Kathy Ireland (MN)
15. Jim and Betty Posz (IA)
16. Reg and Nancy Hromek (WI)
17. Larry and Gayle Kuykendall (MO)
18. Don and Diane Merk (IA)
19. Steve and Mary Wilson (MO)
20. Don and Monica Ashby (CO)
21. Kim and Dottie Miranda (FL)
22. Bob and Pat Wood (IA)
23. Lee and Roxy Thorson (IA)
24. Don and Joyce Baker (MO)
25. Roy and Sally Evans (MO)
26. Mike and Donna Blin (IA)
27. Jon and Patti Holbert (PA)
28. Gary and Carol Lippe (IA)
29. Ken and Kathy Strong (IL)
30. Chuck and Reggie Dvorak (IL)
31. Mike and Linda Kennedy (WI)

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Love The Amana Colonies.
Octoberfest is a great time.
We will be there.

Peace
Dave

olcoon

Jim, I was thinking that as well as you know Willie Nelson, maybe you could get him to sing to Dan!:rolleyes: Hopefully we'll be able to go!

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Just made our reservations with Laura so count us in!! We are really looking forward to it. Beer, Brats, and fireball.... What could possibly go wrong????

codycarver

Please give me feedback on when we will have a potluck. Would you rather have a potluck breakfast, lunch or dinner? After all, it is YOUR rally.

Why not do them all?

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Dave, it sounds like you've got a good plan for the food and drink and now a great idea for the meals! Want to be the Chapter Leader for Iowa too?

jayc

I just spoke with Gary Ketelsen at Ketelsen RV about sponsoring the rally. He sponsored the last rally in 2009 and said he would be glad to sponsor us again.

Come on Iowa, let's have some fun!

GOTTOYS

I just spoke with Gary Ketelsen at Ketelsen RV about sponsoring the rally. He sponsored the last rally in 2009 and said he would be glad to sponsor us again.

Come on Iowa, let's have some fun!
You just won't find nicer people. His wife is a good entertainer as well...Don

jbeletti

Great work Jay. Ketelsen RV is part of the elite group of dealers that "really get it" when it comes to working with clubs. It can be a great 2-way street.

Hey Iowa Club Members - see what a great partner you have in a dealership? Who wants to PM Jay with their interest in taking on Chapter Leadership? It's not a difficult job and if there are more dealers in Iowa that want to work with us, it can really be a plus for rallies.

jayc

A LARGE bottle of Fireball would help out. It lubricates my fingers so I can add names to the list!

LOL- you and Amy are added right now!

codycarver

With Bernie coming I'll need to stop in Cheyenne and pick up some of those liter bottles I found and if Roy and Sally make it I'll have to avoid the scales or get ticketed for over weight.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.