Is cy4200 a New Model ??

rogerlouden

Is this a new model that is still under wraps or a design your own cyclone? Heartland web site just shows a blacked out picture.

gpshemi

Yeah i noticed this last week too. I suspect it's a new floorplan that's yet to be revealed. Not sure why they'd tease on the site though.

BarneyFife

Interesting. But to me, all these multiple floorplans from RV manufacturers is like the horsepower wars between the heavy duty truck makers.

Most feel we have enough. Now just focus on quality and reliability.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
It is a new model that will be released for production next spring. It is an entire new concept, will release more info as it progresses but i can assure you that it is unlike anything ever seen before.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Oh great!!! I don't have the Cyclone we own now figured out yet and I'm gonna be lusting after a new model!

ksmith555

I read this thread and had to take a look, saw the blacked out CY 4200 tease, also noticed a few others I haven't seen before...CY 4114, CY 3100, and CY 4000 Elite. I thought I had settled on ordering the 3110, but will have to wait and see what these have to offer. HINTS APPRECIATED :)

AJJONES

4000 Elite - Triple axle most living space ever found in a toy hauler it was a HUGE sucsess at both the Hershey and Pomona show that is going on now.

4114 is - this floor plan is the bedroom and bathroom of the 4000, and the living / kitchen area out of the 4100 which also has a 14' box with a HUGE built in pantry.

3100 - is very similar to the 3010, with a reverse side isle and a north / south

4200 - Top secret (sorry guys) still working on alot of engineering for the new concept i can assure you that it will be like nothing you have ever seen!

3110 - If your looking for great living space (feels like a 40' with the large slide outs), storage, all in a two axle unit you can not go wrong with the 3110! This floorplan is unlike anything in the RV industry. We have so many people that fall in love with our bigger units untill they realize they have 3 axles or are 42' long. The 3110 is great because it gives you the same type of living space, on a much smaller two axle chassis.

truknutt

Committed Member
4000 Elite - Triple axle most living space ever found in a toy hauler it was a HUGE sucsess at both the Hershey and Pomona show that is going on now.

4114 is - this floor plan is the bedroom and bathroom of the 4000, and the living / kitchen area out of the 4100 which also has a 14' box with a HUGE built in pantry.

3100 - is very similar to the 3010, with a reverse side isle and a north / south

4200 - Top secret (sorry guys) still working on alot of engineering for the new concept i can assure you that it will be like nothing you have ever seen!

3110 - If your looking for great living space (feels like a 40' with the large slide outs), storage, all in a two axle unit you can not go wrong with the 3110! This floorplan is unlike anything in the RV industry. We have so many people that fall in love with our bigger units untill they realize they have 3 axles or are 42' long. The 3110 is great because it gives you the same type of living space, on a much smaller two axle chassis.

Thanks for the tease, AJ!

way2old

Is it a front living room toyhauler?

Count me in on that..........wallet ready.

We do not like floor plans that have shared kitchen/living room areas........you know sitting half way in the kitchen to watch TV or while entertaining friends.

A front living room toy hauler takes care of that .......plus......has garage......both of which most RVers will like....... esp full timers.

gpshemi

AJ,

Any news on this? Predictions of release aside from "summer". We're getting close and everyone is still wondering what this animal is aside from the best outdoor entertainment setup we've ever seen...

AJJONES

Sorry for the delay the proto type is being bay built in July and shooting for production in August - September. Sorry for delay but this unit requires ALOT of engineering time to complete.

gpshemi

Must be not be a simple floor plan change then if it requires THAT kinda of engineering effort. Thanks for the update.

NeuralZone

Oh come on, lots of us are trying to make buying decisions, and this teasing is getting old. If we knew in very general terms what this model is, we'd know if it was something we want to wait for. Please tell us something!!!

danemayer

Oh come on, lots of us are trying to make buying decisions, and this teasing is getting old. If we knew in very general terms what this model is, we'd know if it was something we want to wait for. Please tell us something!!!
Hi NeuralZone,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Maybe your plea will speed things up.