Owners Club Suggestion

BBinNC

Mike and I just attended our first rally and we enjoyed meeting lots of great people. We would love to say that we can put names and faces together. However, we are not that good at remembering. We think it would be great if there was a link that only owners club members could get to where there are pictures and names and states listed. Anyone else interested in such a feature?

Bob Vaughn

I think that is an excellent idea......I too can actually meet and talk to people and then when I meet them again I can't remember their name.....I don't see that that would be a hard thing to do....The hard thing would be getting folks to post a photo.....

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
I like the idea. We will work on gathering pics from AlaMissiBamaSippi.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
That is a great idea also.. Possibly, chapter leaders can take pictures at rallies and post them.. Another suggestion; When one goes on a cruise, before you enter the ship a picture is taken with a neat backdrop of the couple.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
These are good ideas. At our rallies we encourage wearing of your name badges. That way, at any later rallies, we all see and remember names with faces. I wear mine so I know who I am...CRS ya know.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Does it have to be a current picture, or can I post a picture from 30 years ago? LOL Trace

olcoon

Hey Tony, your photo should already be there it's in the attorney section!!!:eek:
I think that's a great idea! So far we've been to 2 national & 2 state rallies, and even with the name tags there have been times when I couldn't remember who the person was and after I got it figured out I felt pretty bad not remember who I was talking to!