Introduction - New South Carolina Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Dale and Michelle Heuer (mntnman) on becoming the new Chapter Leaders for the South Carolina Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Dale and Michelle are taking over from Larry and Samantha Bandstra. Thank you, Larry and Samantha, for all the great rallies and all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

The boundaries of this chapter are the state of South Carolina in the Southeast Region.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new South Carolina Chapter Leaders, Dale and Michelle Heuer!

Julie Hancock
Manager, Heartland Owners Club

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Congratulations Dale and Michelle,
You guys are going to do a great job!

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Welcome aboard,Dale and Michelle and congrad on your new position as chapter leader. Make the position a fun time and you will be fine. Hope to meet at a rally some time Rich and Blanca

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations to Dale and Michelle for stepping up and taking over as the new SC Chapter leaders. Ya'll will do a great job.
And Thanks to Larry & Sam for all the great work they did and all the success in your new adventures.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Thanks,Terry Michelle and I are looking forward to take the chapter into the next year.

davebennington

Dale and Michelle,

I believe you will do a fine job in you new position, Larry and Sam had some great rallies so you have some large shoes to fill.

dave

jbeletti

Welcome Dale and Michelle. You have a great group of chapter leaders and regional director around you to help you achieve greatness. You'll do well. Thank you for keeping the ball rolling in South Carolina.

Thank you as well, Larry and Sam for being the immediate past chapter leaders for South Carolina. Bravo on a job well done.

Jim

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Dale and Michelle, I know you'll enjoy being Chapter Leaders of South Carolina.

Larry and Sam, you did a fine job and I'm looking forward to seeing all of you in Goshen.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Congratulations Dale and Michelle! You'll do a great job. Hope to see you down the road soon.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Dale & Michelle, we are SOOOOOOO glad to have y'all as "cohorts in crime" as we both take our chapters to new levels......(low & high!!)

Congrats to you both......y'all will be GREAT leaders!!!!

As we drove away from Waynesville, Kem suddenly said, "We didn't get to say goodbye to D & M!!! :eek:(". We truly value y'all as friends and look forward to MANY campouts together!!

Lance

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congratulations to you both and if we ever find ourselves un-busy here in the Northeast we'll begin to travel south again! Have fun. If you are in the area in November the week of Thanksgiving please stop by Willow Tree and meet some of your neighbors. You can join us even!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Congratulations to Michelle and Dale on being the new S.C. chapter leaders.

I know you will bring the rallies to the next level!!!!!!

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations, look forward to meeting you in Goshen. would love to get down that way sometime.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Welcome aboard,Dale and Michelle and congrad on your new position as chapter leader. Make the position a fun time and you will be fine. Hope to meet at a rally some time Rich and Blanca
Thanks Rich and Blanca. Our daughter and son in law are new Heartland owners (and members), and just moved to New Mexico (both are in the Air Force). Hopefully they'll make it to some of your rallies.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Congratulations Dale and Michelle, there is not a better couple to take over the Chapter Leader role in the entire State of SC. :D We look forward to attend your rally(s) as our past experience has shown what a fun couple you are. Samantha and Larry have placed the SC rallies in the category of the best of "the best", and you will raise the bar once again.
And to our dear friends Samantha and Larry, we look forward to many more opportunities to camp and share memories together. You both did a wonderful job as the now former SC Chapter Leaders.:cool:

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Thank you for those kind words Eric and Dorothy. I am looking forward to the VA rallies.
Cant wait to see you guys in St. Marys.

Status
Not open for further replies.