Introduction - New North Carolina Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Lance and Kem Duguay (lduguay) for becoming the new Chapter Leaders for the North Carolina Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Lance and Kem are taking over from Terry and Renee Deal. Thank you, Terry and Renee, for all the great games and fun and everything you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

The boundaries of this chapter are the state of North Carolina in the Southeast Region.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new North Carolina Chapter Leaders, Lance and Kem!

Julie Hancock
Manager, Heartland Owners Club

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Congratulations Lance and Kem. The NCHOC is in very good hands. We know that you guys are going to do a great job!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yea - what a great pair to take over the NC Chapter. Congratulations Lance & Kem. And Thanks to Terry and Renee for doing such a great job. All the success as ya'll move to a new adventure.

davebennington

Lance & Kem what a great pair to take over the reins of the North Carolina Chapter Leader position. Lance your antics are way too much fun this next year should be very interesting.

Terry & Renee thank you for your service as Chapter Leaders good job.

dave

jbeletti

Hi Lance and Kem. Thank you for taking the reins for the North Carolina chapter. Something tells me you're going to have fun with this :) And by extension, club members will have a great time too!

Thank you Terry and Renee for the work you've done for the North Carolina chapter. You''re turning over a vibrant chapter to Lance and Kem.

Jim

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Lance and Kem, thanks for taking over NC. I know that you'll have a lot of fun as Chapter leaders.

Terry and Renee, thanks for all the work you did.

lduguay

Awwwww shucks, thanks for the kind words.

I am still trying to figure out when Terry got my signature on that binding contract:confused:

i guess as a member I may have allegedly participated in a few "antics", but as the new NC Chapter Leader I will run a tight ship, I will be an upright example of leadership dignity and seriousness, we will make sure folks stay in line, no fun & games with me....our rallies will run on a tight schedule, members WILL only speak when spoken to and everyone will attend all seminars on rebuilding your RV from the ground up (Larry will be leading these workshops). These upcoming rally events WILL be memorable.....this I can guarantee!!

Sooooo, was that convincing????

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congrats to Lance & Kem and have fun! If we are able to travel to your rally next year we would love to head south again. I miss all y'all!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Thank you Renee and Terry for being such a pleasure to work with over the years.

Congratulations to Kem and Lance for taking on their new role!!! Y'all will do great!

trdeal

I am still trying to figure out when Terry got my signature on that binding contract:confused:

i guess as a member I may have allegedly participated in a few "antics", but as the new NC Chapter Leader I will run a tight ship, I will be an upright example of leadership dignity and seriousness, we will make sure folks stay in line, no fun & games with me....our rallies will run on a tight schedule, members WILL only speak when spoken to and everyone will attend all seminars on rebuilding your RV from the ground up (Larry will be leading these workshops). These upcoming rally events WILL be memorable.....this I can guarantee!!

Yep! I'm convinced!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

Yup, and I saw a flying pig today.

KYWOMAN

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Congrats Lance and Kem. Kem you need to get your own sign on too. I just did mine today.

trdeal

Good job Michelle,
Now Kem and all you other ladies get yourselves a username and be a huge part of this forum.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Congratulations Lance and Kem, you are both naturals and NC will be well taken care of. Besides, we are talking about the "man" that controls catastrophic events!:eek: Kem, you are a wonderful neutralizer so we leave Lance in your care.
Not enough words to express thanks to Renee and Terry for their planning and work for the HOC. We thoroughly enjoyed attending your rallies, and cherish your friendship.:cool:

trdeal

The NC group had better look out! With Lance at the reigns who knows what might happen.LOL Renee and I believe that the NC group are in good hands.
Thanks Eric for your kind words. We cherish your friendship also. One thing is for sure, our circle of friends is growing larger with every rally. Thanks to everyone.

KemD

Ok y'all, I am now signed up! Thanks Michelle for the motivation....I think!

Eric & Dorothy, thanks for the sweet comments, BUT, there is only soooooo much I can do with Lance!! :rolleyes:

Kem

oldmannj

If the new NC chapter leaders are as much fun as his first post on the thread I may have to move to North Carolina. Lance and Kem, Barbeque and lower taxes, yep I'm in !!!!!