Catching up

olcoon

I really hate it when I haven't been on here for a few days. Left home on the 4th heading to the farm, to do a little bow hunting & getting ready for firearms season. Finally got caught up tonight after going through 14 pages!

As it turned out didn't get much hunting or work done. To make a long story short a friend & I were cutting a limb out of a tree, it came down crazy & got me. I'm now sitting uncomfortably in my recliner for about the next 3 months with a broken leg. Never knew of a tree getting revenge! The worst part is that I guess deer hunting is out of the picture for me this year! Should be healed up enough to make it to the RGV later this winter, though!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
To change it up a little, I have been bow hunting from a ground blind. You can fit a whole wheel chair in this thing. Just getting to the woods would be the problem. Hate to see anyone miss some seat time in the woods.

TXTiger

Sorry to hear about your injury Roy. Hope you heal up fast. Do you need someone to go hunt on your farm and cull the heard? Let me know. The deer hunting in CA sucks. I'd be happy to pull my Cyclone down there and help you out.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Hey Roy, See you in Texas... All the HOC winter texans are going to have alot of fun.....and will want to see you and Sally also..

rjr6150

I really hate it when I haven't been on here for a few days. Left home on the 4th heading to the farm, to do a little bow hunting & getting ready for firearms season. Finally got caught up tonight after going through 14 pages!

As it turned out didn't get much hunting or work done. To make a long story short a friend & I were cutting a limb out of a tree, it came down crazy & got me. I'm now sitting uncomfortably in my recliner for about the next 3 months with a broken leg. Never knew of a tree getting revenge! The worst part is that I guess deer hunting is out of the picture for me this year! Should be healed up enough to make it to the RGV later this winter, though!

Roy
Sorry to hear about your run in with the tree. I'd be happy to round up a few of the Cabela boys and head your way to also cull the herd.