And its "home"...well sort of :).

SCPOBob

Well we are officially members of the Heartland/Cyclone family now, picked up our 300C on Saturday and placed it into our storage space yeseterday. All moved in nearly everything is in place (need to work on some A/V stuff in the living area) and get the garage ready for the Bike (working on pics, upload tool is fighting with me). Questions: The bedroom TV mount (only the mount is present, no TV), there is only the wall mount and no clue as to what the TV side looks like...does anyone have an idea as to the manufacturer and model number? Also has anyone looked at (or already done this) adding a 110v outlet inside the cabinet above the power panel, but below the main control panel?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Nice looking rig.
You might want to consider adding some air bags to level out the truck. Once you do that check how level the trailer sits.
As far as adding a 120 receptical, I have done that.
I added an entirely new 20 amp circuit.
I bought a 20 amp breaker, ran some 12 guage Romex, installed two boxes, one GFI and another receptical protected by the GFI.
If you dont have room for another breaker in the service panel, you can get a duplex breaker that allows for two circuits in one slot.
I installed the two recepticals in the face of the lower kitchen cabinet.

Peace
Dave

SCPOBob

yup...already looking at airbags, although it is riding pretty good (clearing the axle bumpers with by a couple of inches) as it sits and is nearly level. Good idea on the dual breaker, I will check that out this weekend as I start my first round of modifications...adding shelves to the cabinet just inside the door, the top shelf is already reserved for the X-Box used for movies/music (as well as gaming when the weather is less than ideal out).

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Questions: The bedroom TV mount (only the mount is present, no TV), there is only the wall mount and no clue as to what the TV side looks like...does anyone have an idea as to the manufacturer and model number?
Bob, all flat panel TV's have a standard mounting pattern. Larger units have two sizes. As long as the TV fits into the opening, it will work with the mount. You may need to buy 4 metric screws though.
Hopefully this was the info you were looking for.