PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Waynesville - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Pages : [1] 2

davebennington
10-15-2012, 01:56 PM
4394 Jonathan Creek Road, Waynesville, NC 28785Venue:------------------------------

Southeast Regional Rally - Spring in the Mountains
4394 Jonathan Creek Road
Waynesville, NC 28785
1-800-926-8191
pridervresort.com (http://pridervresort.com)
Pets ok?: Yes
Pet Fee: $0
WiFi available: Yes
WiFi Fee: $0

------------------------------Details:

Number of sites held: 75
Site fee: $$20.00 per night.
Club Member Event fee: 0
Non-Club Member fee: - Heartland Club Members only
Potluck: Yes The potluck will be on Friday at 6:00 PM,
Potluck date: 4/12/2013
Potluck time: 6:00PM
For more information about the potluck contact Lance Duguay.

Attendees:

1. - Dave (davebennington)&Julie (clubmgr) Yocum…HOC# 1006....Site - A1
2. - Lance (lduguay) & Kem (KemD) Duguay………….. HOC# 1850.....Site - A2
3. - Dale (mtnman) & Michelle (Kywoman) Heuer…….HOC# 1708.....Site - A3
4. - Ken & Faye Hyde (krhyde)…………………………...... HOC# 2061.....Site -A17
5. - Randy & Santha Allen (randy)……………………….....HOC# 1112.....Site -B10
6. - Terry & Renee Deal (trdeal)………………………....... HOC# 1305.....Site - A5
7. - Nathan & Byrd Mathis (Nabo)………………………......HOC# 1298.....Site- B13
8. - Jeff & Robin Jinks (jejinks)…………………………........HOC# 2287.....Site - B12
9. - Chuck & Patty Klatt (gracieforcamping)…………..HOC# 2303.....Site - A6
10. - Ron & Shelia Brown (ssron)……………………….......HOC# 2298.....Site - B15
11. - Ray & Lin LeTourneau (Ray LeTourneau)………...HOC# 1005.....Site - B9
12. - Joe and Linda Shejba (8paws)……………………......HOC# 1812.....Site - B14
13. - Kirk & Cathy Munro (tracks)………………………......HOC# 2333.....Site - A16
14. - Paul & Sue Alfano (alf)…………………………….........HOC# 1560.....Site - B8
15. - Jim & Nancy Beletti (jbeletti)………………………......HOC# 1001.....Site - A15
16. - Bill & Beannie Wise (tigersden)…………………….......HOC# 2305.....Site - B11
17. - Eric & Dorothy van Optstal (Flying Dutchman)….HOC# 1202.....Site - A14
18. - George & Susan Mckinney (gmckinney)…………....HOC# 2110.....Site - C5
19. - Bernie & Judi Ver Hey (happykraut)…………….......HOC# 1958.....Site - B7
20. - Ken & Kathy Adams (KaKampers).....................HOC# 1077.....Site - C11
21. - Tom & Linda Sexton (ljsexton)…………………….......HOC# 1435.....Site - B5
22. - Bill & Marlene Knieper (mbk)……………………..........HOC# 1808.....Site - C6
23. - Steve & Kathy Wilhite (swilhite)………………….......HOC# 1133.....Site - B4
24. - Jack & Judi Barnette (jjnva)………………………........HOC# 1689.....Site - A13
25. - Ed & Barbara Rauch (edrauch)………………….........HOC# 1709.....Site - A10
26. - Sam & Brenda Miller (sammy)…………………….........HOC# 2306.....Site - C9
27. - Dave Maxon & Chris Brotemarkle (dvmaxon)........HOC# 1818.....Site - A9
28. - Robert & Elaine Hewitt (saluidamtman)...............HOC# 2343.....Site - D7
29. - Don & Sharron Summers (dls1943)....................HOC# 1862.....Site - E10
30. - John & Terry Walsh (Irishreb)...........................HOC# 139......Site - E8
31. - Rob & Betty Ford (Robandbettyford)..................HOC# 2378.....Site - E6
32. - Tom & Millie Combs (ncc1701e).........................HOC# 1820.....Site - D10
33. - Ed & Eddie Booth (eb2)....................................HOC# N/A......Site - D2
34. - Terrel & Carol Stanley (tandc)...........................HOC# 2016.....Site - E9
35. - Terry & Grace Vinson (haulinem)........................HOC# 2400.....Site - C12
36. - Richard & Bonnie Waltman…………………………………….…HOC# 2203…..Site – E8
37. - Phil & Becky Smith (phil smith)...........................HOC# 1013.....Site - D11
38. -
40. -

Additional Info:
Pride RV Resort is on Rt 276 about 1 mile south of I-40 Exit 20 North Carolina. Some pull-thru sites, wi-fi, cable TV. Rate is for 2 people and 1 rig.When calling to make your reservation be sure to tell them you are with the Heartland Group to get the special rally rate. Rally rate applies to pre-rally arrivals and post-rally days. There is another rally the next weekend, so there will be a cutoff date.No private golf carts allowed unless sanctioned by the Handicap Association.
Catered evening meal Saturday night followed by entertainment. Other catered meals TBD
Sunday morning church service at 10:00 AM in the Pride Center.
We will have a Heartland Gives Back Initiative, - We will be joining the local Rotary Club in the Backpack program.
Additional details to follow.
Contact me with your site number when you have made your reservation . dyocum881@yahoo.com

Nabo
10-16-2012, 06:44 PM
Can't wait til next April. Waynesville and Maggie Valley area is such a fun area to visit. Downtown Waynesville also is a fun walking town with lots of antiques and novelty stores. This one is a must.

Flying Dutchman
10-16-2012, 07:43 PM
Agree with Byrd, so it is on our calendar. Hope to see many of our Heartland family at this rally.

davebennington
10-17-2012, 08:27 AM
Byrd,

There is something I have a problem understanding, the campground is right next to Maggie Valley but they have a Waynesville NC address. Really strange huh.
Either case you are correct both Maggie Valley and Waynesville have alot of things to do and see. We ventured into the mountains and saw a few elk roaming the fields, they are a majestic animal.

dave

davebennington
10-17-2012, 01:42 PM
I did not realize that we had so many talented and creative people in the Heartland Owners Club until we attended the North Carolina Rally. This got me to thinking maybe other folks are not aware of this. Sooooo at the Southeastern Regional Rally we are going to give these folks a chance to display their talents to everyone and sell their specialty goods that they have created.

Right now I envision this happening on Saturday afternoon.

If there is any one who is talented and has a creative side and would like to join in contact me so we can make room for you.

dave

clubmgr
10-18-2012, 08:42 AM
For all of you who bring your "toys" the Maggie Valley area is VERY motorcycle friendly besides being a beautiful area to ride. They have even prepared a flyer with 11 bike rides around the area ranging from Easy to Challenging. The flyer will be included in your rally packet.

When you make your reservation for the rally be sure to ask for a pull-through site.

lduguay
10-18-2012, 09:28 AM
I did not realize that we had so many talented and creative people in the Heartland Owners Club until we attended the North Carolina Rally. This got me to thinking maybe other folks are not aware of this. Sooooo at the Southeastern Regional Rally we are going to give these folks a chance to display their talents to everyone and sell their specialty goods that they have created.

Right now I envision this happening on Saturday afternoon.

If there is any one who is talented and has a creative side and would like to join in contact me so we can make room for you.

dave

Dave can I have a special area for the "Special Effects" booth???? Hard helmets and safety glasses may be required.21713

davebennington
10-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Lance,

Yes you may have space to show us what you can do.

I know I said we would have this in the afternoon but with all of the responses I believe it would be better in the morning. So a slight change already in the agenda.

dave

KYWOMAN
10-18-2012, 01:19 PM
Dale and I will be there. We'll be on A3, will arrive on 4/11 and check out on 4/14. We are looking forward to it, the mountains were so pretty this past weekend I can't wait to see them in the spring!

davebennington
10-18-2012, 06:12 PM
Michelle,
Glad to see you and Dale are going to make to the rally.

dave

Ray LeTourneau
10-18-2012, 06:25 PM
Lin & I a planning the route home from FL and this rally could be on the route home. Especially if we include the Hilton Head Rally. Wow! This could be a good way to kill a few weeks on the way back to WI. Williston, Hilton Head and Waynesville.

davebennington
10-19-2012, 08:12 AM
Ray,

I do hope that you can make it to the rally, look forward to seeing you again.

dave

clubmgr
10-20-2012, 06:29 PM
I forgot to mention that Maggie Valley has the most awesome motorcycle museum. It's called Wheels Through Time and is considered by experts to be America's finest collection of vintage American motorcycles. There are over 320 of the rarest and most significant of American made motorcycles; 99% of which are in running condition. There are many unique, one-of-a-kind vehicles and others you might remember from when you were a kid.

Now THAT sounds like something worth seeing!

porthole
10-20-2012, 11:41 PM
I have been through the "Wheel" museum multiple times. Any motor sports fan should make this a do not miss, as well as any fan of american history

Just an FYI, if you can get a group together, not only can you get a discount price, but you could possibly get a guided your by the owner Dale.

Quite the expierence.

iPhone using Tapatalk

davebennington
10-21-2012, 07:34 AM
Thanks I will look into that and see what we can do to set something up.

dave

davebennington
10-23-2012, 07:08 AM
So far we have 6 people that have said they would be interested in displaying their crafts and projects. It looks like this will be a hit.

Another thought if you have something that you are not using anymore and would like to sell it, bring it along and I will set up a sale table for this to happen.

dave

krhyde
10-23-2012, 09:01 AM
We made our reservations today. We will arrive on Mon. the 8th and leave on Sun. the 14th. We're on site A-17. Ken

davebennington
10-23-2012, 12:00 PM
Ken & Faye

Glad to see you are going to be there. Looking forward to seeing your crafts.

dave

Randy
10-26-2012, 07:11 PM
Dave and Julie, Santha and I will attend the rally. Not sure what dates at this time. I will bring a craft display.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

davebennington
10-27-2012, 03:38 PM
Randy & Santha.

Happy you can make it, I will put you down for a table in the craft area. It looks like the craft fair is going to be a hit we are now up to 7 or 8 people who are going to display.

dave

trdeal
10-28-2012, 07:50 AM
Just talked to Pride and we are in site A5.

klindgren
10-28-2012, 08:30 AM
I forgot to mention that Maggie Valley has the most awesome motorcycle museum. It's called Wheels Through Time and is considered by experts to be America's finest collection of vintage American motorcycles. There are over 320 of the rarest and most significant of American made motorcycles; 99% of which are in running condition. There are many unique, one-of-a-kind vehicles and others you might remember from when you were a kid.

Now THAT sounds like something worth seeing!

Julie,

I've been through "Wheels Through Time" many times. Absolutely fantastic place to visit. Love to go again as Dale is always changing the exhibits. Those of you who watch American Pickers on the History Channel, may have seen Frank & Mike at Dale's shop several times. Guess that means Carol and I will have to sign up for this rally and bring our Gold Wing. Super motorcycling roads throughout the area.

davebennington
10-28-2012, 11:19 AM
Terry,

It will be good to see you and Renee again, us "classic" owners have to stick together.

dave

GandDCapen
10-28-2012, 10:25 PM
Hope we can make this rally. Right now we are still in Massachusetts - Hunkered down for "Sandy" - we are staying at Hanscom Air Force Base Family Camp. Dian had Surgery on Friday - 10/26 and came home on 10/27. She is doing very well but has a follow up appointment on Nov. 5th. We will leave here the 6th. In the mean time we are looking at 60 - 80 mph winds. loss of power for some period of time. We are as prepared as we can be with extra water, gas for the generator and of course food!!!!
We didn't make the last rally at Waynesville and hope we can make this one. We leave Florida on April 7th and will work our way up to NC.
We miss you all and hope to see you there.
Gary and Dian

davebennington
10-29-2012, 06:33 AM
Gary & Dian,

Hope you can make it to the rally, the most important thing now is stay safe. Travel safe let us know how things go with you and Dian.

dave

Nabo
10-29-2012, 02:55 PM
Just registered coming in on Friday - site B13.

davebennington
10-29-2012, 06:55 PM
Hey Guys that is great, are you going to golf while there?

dave

Nabo
10-29-2012, 08:01 PM
If Ken and some others want to - absolutely. Will bring the bats.

Nabo
10-30-2012, 10:21 AM
Just talked with Shelia & Ron Brown (ssron) who has registered. They will be in site B15.
B--

krhyde
10-30-2012, 10:28 AM
If Ken and some others want to - absolutely. Will bring the bats.

I'll have mine clubs and three new Titleist balls. Don't recomment Lake Junalaski golf course, but I'm sure there are others nearby. Ken

davebennington
10-30-2012, 12:25 PM
The latest folks to sign up for the rally are Jeff & Robin Jinks, they are new Heartland Club members (HOC #2287), signed up this month. Good to have you there looking forward to meeting both of you.

dave

GandDCapen
10-31-2012, 10:13 AM
Well we made our reservations for the Waynesville Rally - we will be coming in on April 10th to the 14th. We will be on site B-6. We look forward to seeing everyone.

We survived Sandy with only some rocking and rolling. We pulled the slides in and sat on the bed and watched the news. Never lost power which was great - even though we had the generator all set up to go - but we feel so sorry for all those who have suffered immense damage and those families who lost loved ones. Our hearts and prayers go out to all the storm victims.

Did someone say GOLF - let me know and see if I could join in. Gary

Nabo
10-31-2012, 02:39 PM
Gary - Ken & Nathan are talking about playing golf and will be glad to have you join in. There's a couple of other HL owners who like to play so maybe they will be planning on attending the rally and will also play (Rodbuster, ncc1701e).

Gracie4Camping
10-31-2012, 05:22 PM
Dave, we are registered for the Waynesville 2013 Rally and are in site A6. It will be nice to see the group again!!

davebennington
10-31-2012, 06:24 PM
Patty,

Glad you can make it to the spring rally, it will be good to see you again.

dave

trdeal
10-31-2012, 08:32 PM
Well we made our reservations for the Waynesville Rally - we will be coming in on April 10th to the 14th. We will be on site B-6. We look forward to seeing everyone.

We survived Sandy with only some rocking and rolling. We pulled the slides in and sat on the bed and watched the news. Never lost power which was great - even though we had the generator all set up to go - but we feel so sorry for all those who have suffered immense damage and those families who lost loved ones. Our hearts and prayers go out to all the storm victims.

Did someone say GOLF - let me know and see if I could join in. Gary Gary and Dian, Glad you guys are safe and we are looking forward to seeing you guys again.

davebennington
11-01-2012, 07:37 AM
Gary & Dian,

Good to hear that you made through the hurricane OK. It looks like a lot of others did not fair so well, so many are now homeless it is sad.

dave

GandDCapen
11-04-2012, 11:29 PM
I can say for myself I would be up for a game of golf. If anyone else is interested let me know. We will arrive on Wednesday, April 10th

davebennington
11-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Gary,

I believe that a few folks have expressed interest in golfing sometime while at the rally. You might try emailing or PMing them to see if you can get enough to get a game up.

dave

davebennington
11-05-2012, 01:28 PM
As I have said in post number 1, there will be a potluck dinner at 6:00 PM on Friday. Lance Duguay will be in charge of the potluck dinner so if you have something special you would like to bring contact Lance for further directions.

dave

lduguay
11-05-2012, 09:32 PM
As I have said in post number 1, there will be a potluck dinner at 6:00 PM on Friday. Lance Duguay will be in charge of the potluck dinner so if you have something special you would like to bring contact Lance for further directions.

dave

LOL.......not exactly sure what Dave was thinking when he put me "in charge" of FOOD!!! :angel:

Sooooooo, as Director of Potluck, it would be awesome if y'all would let me know what your food intentions are....entree, salad, vegetable, dessert, beverages, etc., and I will attempt to make sure we have a well balanced diet of starches and sweets!

I am certainly not concerned that a Heartland group might run out of food!:rolleyes:

It's gonna be a fun filled rally, so get those reservations in!!

Lance

Randy
11-07-2012, 08:40 PM
Lance is in charge of the potluck? Who made that bad decision? I am just wondering. Santha has gone to bed so does not know
about the potluck organizer. Scare's me when she finds out.

davebennington
11-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Randy,

I guess asking Lance to be the potluck organizer is my fault. Given his size I thought he would know all about food.

dave

Flying Dutchman
11-08-2012, 11:27 AM
Ouch!!!!!!!!!

lduguay
11-08-2012, 05:16 PM
Randy,

I guess asking Lance to be the potluck organizer is my fault. Given his size I thought he would know all about food.

dave

SEEEEEEEEEEEE.......Size DOES matter!!!

Besides, you don't want an amateur managing such an important event! :cool:

davebennington
11-08-2012, 05:18 PM
What do mean "Ouch" you were considered for the job but size won out. LOL

dave

Randy
11-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Dave, Santha talked to the campground yesterday. We are in site B10 and will arrive on the 10th.

davebennington
11-11-2012, 12:26 PM
Thanks Randy,

I will update post number 1.;)

dave

Ray LeTourneau
11-11-2012, 02:41 PM
Reservations are in and we'll be arriving 4/8 staying for a week on Site B9

davebennington
11-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Ray

Happy to see that you and Lin are going to make it to the Regional.:cool:

dave

davebennington
11-14-2012, 09:31 PM
We still have plenty of spaces open, call the campground and make your reservation.

dave

davebennington
11-16-2012, 02:09 PM
The latest to sign up for the Regional Rally are Joe and Linda Shejba (8paws). Joe is going to be one of the craftsmen at the rally.

dave

tracks
11-20-2012, 08:27 PM
Well tomorrow is the day we’re suppose to pick-up our new Big Horn 3585rl, from our local dealer McGeorge RV. We’ve gotten our reservations for the rally at Waynesville, NC , April 10-14, at site A16. That is if y’all don’t mind two people and a dog joining you with absolutely no camping experience trying to learning something new.
Any advice is welcome.
Kirk & Cathy Munro

cookie
11-20-2012, 10:30 PM
Kirk & Cathy welcome to the forum and Heartland family.
It's good to hear that you are going to attend a rally. You will have a great time.
And that is a great place to be for someone "trying to learn something new". Lots of good information available.
Consider joining the Heartland Owners Club.

Peace
Dave

lduguay
11-21-2012, 06:39 AM
Kirk and Cathy,

WELCOME to the Heartland family!! We were tent campers for 30 plus years and bought our Big Country February 2011. I now cannot imagine "surviving" our first year of RVing without our newly acquired Heartland family!!!! That being said, you are coming to the right place. No question is to dumb, however, a sense of humor is a good thing to have:rolleyes: ......this forum is the BEST!!

Take a look at joining the Heartland Owners Club too.

We look forward to meeting y'all this April!

lance

boatto5er
11-21-2012, 08:21 AM
Well tomorrow is the day we’re suppose to pick-up our new Big Horn 3585rl, from our local dealer McGeorge RV. We’ve gotten our reservations for the rally at Waynesville, NC , April 10-14, at site A16. That is if y’all don’t mind two people and a dog joining you with absolutely no camping experience trying to learning something new.
Any advice is welcome.
Kirk & Cathy Munro

Kirk and Cathy - Welcome! You'll have a ball at the rally, and don't be afraid to ask for help and advice - both on the forum and at rallies. Check out the Virginia Rally next May also! We have a great bunch here in the Old Dominion.

davebennington
11-21-2012, 09:22 AM
Kirk & Cathy happy that you could be with us at the Regional Rally, by all means bring the dog. It seems that almost everyone has a pet that they travel with. Look forward to meeting you in April.

You might want to consider joining the Heartland Owners Club it will defiantly enhance your camping enjoyment and fun.

dave

tracks
11-25-2012, 09:26 PM
Cathy and I picked our Bighorn the other day and are trying to get ready for our first trip tomorrow to Ocean Lakes Campground at Myrtle Beach, South Caroline. Boy it is big!!!!!!! Still trying realize that it’s ours.

Randy
11-27-2012, 09:31 PM
Kirk & Cathy, If you think it is too big just bring it down to Georgia and put in our driveway.
Welcome to the heartland family and the dog is also welcomed.

ALF
12-01-2012, 11:59 AM
Dave
Just called for reservations....secretary out till Monday so we left our name and number. Will confirm on Monday and let you know our site number then.

Paul and Sue

davebennington
12-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Paul & Sue,

It will be good to see you again, let me know when you get your site number.

dave

tracks
12-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Dave,
Just thought I'd let you know that the better half and I are now members of the Heartland Owners Club #2333. We took our maiden voyage a week ago to Ocean Lakes Campground in Myrtle Beach, SC and had a great time. We’re really looking forward to the rally in April.
Kirk & Cathy

davebennington
12-08-2012, 10:01 AM
Paul & Sue,

I see that you made contact with the campground and got your site assignment B8. That is great let the rally begin.

dave

jbeletti
12-08-2012, 10:40 AM
The Belettis are coming! Made reservations this morning with Betty. We arrive on Wednesday afternoon the 10th for 5 nights, leaving Monday morning the 15th. We were given site A15. Betty thinks a rooftop satellite "should" work from that site.

See everyone there!

davebennington
12-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Jim,

Glad you could join us. I am not sure about the trees in the park unless they put you over next to the motorhome area I think you may have a problem.

dave

jbeletti
12-08-2012, 06:39 PM
Jim,

Glad you could join us. I am not sure about the trees in the park unless they put you over next to the motorhome area I think you may have a problem.

dave

No problem - I'll bring a chain saw :)

tracks
12-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Dave, I noticed on the master list that the font has changed on some of the listings. The site that we reserved is A-16, if that makes any difference.
I appreciate your efforts,

Kirk Munro
HOC #2333

krhyde
12-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Dave, I noticed on the master list that the font has changed on some of the listings. The site that we reserved is A-16, if that makes any difference.
I appreciate your efforts,

Kirk Munro
HOC #2333

Kirk, We are in A17, so we'll be your neighbors. Looking forward to meeting you. Ken and Faye

davebennington
12-09-2012, 08:45 AM
Thanks guys, I guess I fat fingered the keys when I tried to clean up the list.

dave

tracks
12-09-2012, 11:21 AM
Kirk, We are in A17, so we'll be your neighbors. Looking forward to meeting you. Ken and Faye

Ken and Faye, this our first rally and we are really looking forward to meeting everyone and experencing the RV lifestyle.
See you at the Rally,
Cathy, Kirk and Joy, the Standard Poodle

krhyde
12-09-2012, 05:27 PM
Ken and Faye, this our first rally and we are really looking forward to meeting everyone and experencing the RV lifestyle.
See you at the Rally,
Cathy, Kirk and Joy, the Standard Poodle

First rally; well let me just say privately, don't repeat this, but watch out folks like Lance, Rodbuster, Larry, Dave, Jim, Nathan, Randy and a few others. I'll try to help in any way I can, but I am only one person and the names mentioned here far outnumber me. I know you'll have a great time. BTW, first timers usually provide breakfast for their neighbors on the left side. Just saying. See you in Waynesville. Ken

Nabo
12-09-2012, 06:04 PM
yea tracks - BamBam is jumping up and down. Another poodle is coming :).

lduguay
12-09-2012, 07:41 PM
First rally; well let me just say privately, don't repeat this, but watch out folks like Lance, Rodbuster, Larry, Dave, Jim, Nathan, Randy and a few others. I'll try to help in any way I can, but I am only one person and the names mentioned here far outnumber me. I know you'll have a great time. BTW, first timers usually provide breakfast for their neighbors on the left side. Just saying. See you in Waynesville. Ken

Gee Ken,

it hurts my heart that you could possibly include my name in the afore mentioned group of ruffians and unseemly characters. Just because I "happen" to be in close proximity to various persons and properties when "acts of God" occur certainly doesn't mean I would associate with a group like that...........however, life is a lot more fun when that group is at the same rally!!

Oh, Cathy & Kirk......don't believe the breakfast thing.....it's really a large plater of rib eye steaks that you will be required to bring to the pot luck dinner:rolleyes:

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!

Flying Dutchman
12-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Time to put on the hip waders! It sure is getting deep.

boatto5er
12-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Time to put on the hip waders! It sure is getting deep.

You're going to need more than hip waders Eric!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davebennington
12-10-2012, 07:35 AM
LOL, You guys are having way too much fun. For more laughs and jolly times call the campground and get registered, this should be a good one.

dave

davebennington
12-11-2012, 07:33 AM
The latest couple to register for the fun time at Waynesville, are Bill & Bennie Wise (tigersden). Happy you can join us.

dave

SouthernNights
12-11-2012, 07:43 AM
HEY wait a minute, I haven't even been a part of this thread and you group me with this bunch; Lance, Rodbuster, Larry, Dave, Jim, Nathan, Randy. Lance, Dick (Rodbuster) , Dave Jim, Nathan and Randy I can see. They are all trouble makers but ME???

Fine, just for that I will make my reservations soon and make sure I keep an eye on all of you guys...especially Ken!

davebennington
12-11-2012, 07:44 AM
You guys better behave now that Larry is coming.

dave

jbeletti
12-11-2012, 08:45 AM
HEY wait a minute, I haven't even been a part of this thread and you group me with this bunch; Lance, Rodbuster, Larry, Dave, Jim, Nathan, Randy. Lance, Dick (Rodbuster) , Dave Jim, Nathan and Randy I can see. They are all trouble makers but ME???

Fine, just for that I will make my reservations soon and make sure I keep an eye on all of you guys...especially Ken!

There goes the neighborhood!

Just kidding - looking forward to you doing more mods on my RV.

I am so bad - just kidding again.

Looking forward to seeing you and Sam! :)

boatto5er
12-11-2012, 08:51 AM

You know what they say Larry, "If the shoe fits..." :rolleyes:

Flying Dutchman
12-12-2012, 04:40 PM
Have made our reservations for Pride RV Resort and for another super SE Regional rally. We will check in on Tuesday 8 April hot off the trail from the SC Hilton Head rally and will stay 7 nights. We have been assigned site A-14, right next to the Grand Poo Bah, Jim B:). Hope that many of my rallyholic buddies will be there, ... I love company.

Nabo
12-12-2012, 06:00 PM
Yea - Flying Dutchman right across the street. Almost rub elbows with Dorothy & Eric. Glad to have ya coming.

davebennington
12-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Yea, Eric & Dorothy are coming. A rally is not complete unless they are there.

dave

gmckinney
12-13-2012, 01:11 PM
Gary and Susan are looking forward to attending, looks like we are in site C5

davebennington
12-13-2012, 08:20 PM
Gary & Susan

Really happy that you can join us.

dave

happykraut
12-14-2012, 02:44 PM
After Dave twisted my arms, I made reservations for site #B7. We will arrive on 4/8 and leave on 4/15. Looking forward to seeing you all(even you Dave).

davebennington
12-14-2012, 07:01 PM
Bernie,

I really did not have to twist very hard, you know you will always be welcome at our rallies. Keep on finding that hidden stuff.

dave

davebennington
12-15-2012, 03:19 PM
I have contacted RVs for Less and Butch and Karen said they will try have the latest and greatest Heartland rigs there for your viewing enjoyment.

dave

davebennington
12-24-2012, 09:10 AM
Good News, I have contacted the Waynesville, NC Rotary Club they are in charge of the local Backpack program. So on behalf of Heartland gives back we will be collecting money at the rally for the Backpack program. The money is tax deductible, if you are planning on writing a check make it out to Waynesville Rotary Foundation which is a 501c corporation and on the memo line write for the Backpack Program. Of course cash is always acceptable. Lets show the Waynesville area that the Heartland Owners Club really does care.
I will provide envelopes for your donations and we will present the envelopes to the Rotary Club on Saturday evening April 13.

Thanks,

dave

davebennington
01-11-2013, 01:29 PM
I am going to try and fit T-shirts in my budget. So if you would let me know your shirt sizes that would be great. The shirts will be regular men's sizes.

dave

Pannell
01-11-2013, 03:20 PM
Finally made our reservation....Site C11, in on Wednesday out on Sunday

lduguay
01-11-2013, 09:25 PM
I am going to try and fit T-shirts in my budget. So if you would let me know your shirt sizes that would be great. The shirts will be regular men's sizes.

dave

Hmmmmm, now that Kim and Teresa are coming......I wonder if "anyone" might help with some creative tee design??? Dave, you might want to pm "anyone" to see if she has any ideas :rolleyes:

lduguay
01-11-2013, 09:30 PM
Hey Eric,

Today I got my Butterball Oil-less Turkey Fryer......had to have one after eating that bird y'all cooked New Years Eve!!

We might have to coordinate some Oil-less recipes for the Pot Luck.......never to early to plan!;)

Lance

Flying Dutchman
01-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Glad you have one. Did another turkey here in Davenport FL for some Heartland friends. No leftovers:(.

davebennington
01-12-2013, 08:42 AM
Kim & Teresa,

Happy you can join us. Don't forget I need your shirt sizes.

dave

ljsexton
01-14-2013, 03:16 PM
Dave,

Just made our reservations. We are on Site B-5. Looking forward to seeing everyone in April. We will be arriving on 4/11 and leaving on the 15th.

davebennington
01-14-2013, 08:27 PM
Tom & Linda,

Happy to see that you can make it to the rally, Email or PM me your shirt sizes so I place the order.

dave

davebennington
01-18-2013, 09:02 PM
Bill & Marlene,

So happy you can make to the rally, get ready for a good time. Don't forget to send me your shirt sizes.

dave

davebennington
01-20-2013, 07:11 AM
Just a reminder the Heartland gives be program will be the Backpack program along with the local Rotary Club.

dave

tracks
01-20-2013, 10:53 AM
Dave, what's the Heartland Gives Back Program - Backpack Program?

Thanks, Kirk

davebennington
01-20-2013, 05:03 PM
Kirk,

The Backpack program is a program were civic clubs as well as the Heartland Club collects food and or money to help feed kids that are sent to school hungry. They have found that many kids are sent to school hungry and the only way they receive good and healthy food is through the Backpack Program.

Here are a few facts about the program.

12 Million elementary school children are on the free & reduced meal program
Nearly 62,000 children in 437 schools and in 42 states and 3 countries are currently being fed by Blessings in a Backpack
The power of $80 - feeds a child on the weekends for a 38-week school year

I hope this helps explain what we are trying to do.

dave

tracks
01-20-2013, 07:13 PM
Kirk,

The Backpack program is a program were civic clubs as well as the Heartland Club collects food and or money to help feed kids that are sent to school hungry. They have found that many kids are sent to school hungry and the only way they receive good and healthy food is through the Backpack Program.

Nearly 62,000 children in 437 schools and in 42 states and 3 countries are currently being fed by Blessings in a Backpack

dave

I appreciate the information.
Kirk

davebennington
01-21-2013, 08:06 AM
The latest members to signup to join us are Steve & Kathy Wilhite, glad to can join us. I will need your shirt sizes so I can place the order.

dave

JJnVA
01-21-2013, 10:08 AM
Made our reservations for arrival on 4/9 and departure on 4/15 at Pride RV. Will be on site A13. Look forward to seeing everyone whom we haven't already seen at the SC and FL rallies in the prior weeks :o

davebennington
01-21-2013, 06:34 PM
Jack & Judi

It will be good seeing the two of you again it has been awhile.

dave

davebennington
01-22-2013, 07:22 AM
Jack & Judi

Don't forget to send me your shirt sizes so I can place an order.

dave

davebennington
01-24-2013, 07:45 AM
The latest members to join us for the rally are Ed & Barb Rauch, they will be on site A10, happy you can make it.

There are still sites left so call and make your reservation.

dave

davebennington
01-24-2013, 01:34 PM
What would a Regional Rally be without Ron & Ann Parrish, glad that you will make it. Can't wait to hear what you have been up to.

There are still sites left, so call the campground and register soon.

dave

davebennington
01-25-2013, 07:56 PM
As I mention in and earlier post we are going to have tables set up for folks who have talent in a craft or project of some kind to display and sell their craft/project if they wish to do so. If you would like to partake in this let me know via PM or E-mail so I can see how many tables we will need.

This should be interesting because Lance has asked for a table, I guess he is going to do magic stuff.

dave

trdeal
01-26-2013, 08:08 AM
Kirk,

dave We have this program in the elementary school school I work in. Excellent program. In our county some of the youth groups in our churchs join in to help fill the backpacks.

lduguay
01-26-2013, 10:55 AM
As I mention in and earlier post we are going to have tables set up for folks who have talent in a craft or project of some kind to display and sell their craft/project if they wish to do so. If you would like to partake in this let me know via PM or E-mail so I can see how many tables we will need.

This should be interesting because Lance has asked for a table, I guess he is going to do magic stuff."

dave

Naw, I don't need a table, I was just referring to my "hobby" of thing "blowing up" that I happen to capture on video. :rolleyes:

boatto5er
01-26-2013, 01:32 PM
Called a few minutes ago to make reservations, but the young lady who answered the phone said Betty would have to call me back tomorrow to confirm and take information. We plan on arriving on 4/11 and depart on 4/15. I'll post again as soon as we get confirmed. EDIT: Just confirmed with the campground - we'll be site C7.

boatto5er
01-27-2013, 10:39 AM
For route planning purposes, how is I-26 between I-81 and I-40? Easy, medium, hair-raising with a 5er? Would it be better to come down I-77 instead (as I recall, fairly easy after clearing the long downhill at Fancy Gap)?

davebennington
01-27-2013, 10:52 AM
Gus where are you coming from?
If you are heading south on I95 you could get on I85 then to I40 stay on it until you get to exit 27, route 74 then it is an easy ride to exit 102 at that point you are only about 1 or 2 miles from the campground.

dave

boatto5er
01-27-2013, 11:09 AM
Gus where are you coming from?
If you are heading south on I95 you could get on I85 then to I40 stay on it until you get to exit 27, route 74 then it is an easy ride to exit 102 at that point you are only about 1 or 2 miles from the campground.

dave

Dave, we'll be spending Wed night in Wytheville, on I-81. We use I-81 because it gets us around I-95 N. VA traffic. So it's either the I-26 route or I-77 down to I-40.

SouthernNights
01-27-2013, 11:18 AM
Gus either way is easy. Going 77 might be a few less hills but might be a little longer

davebennington
01-27-2013, 11:25 AM
Gus,

I have not traveled I26 up that way however we have been on I26 from I95 to Asheville area and it is a good road to travel on.

dave

SouthernNights
01-27-2013, 11:30 AM
Dave,

Reservations made, we are on A 12. Opposite end of the row from Lance! :rolleyes:

tracks
01-27-2013, 11:50 AM
Dave, we'll be spending Wed night in Wytheville, on I-81. We use I-81 because it gets us around I-95 N. VA traffic. So it's either the I-26 route or I-77 down to I-40.

Gus, we haven't finalized our route from Fredericksburg, VA. I was wondering if there was a particular camp ground you could recommend at Wytheville?

Kirk

boatto5er
01-27-2013, 12:18 PM
Gus, we haven't finalized our route from Fredericksburg, VA. I was wondering if there was a particular camp ground you could recommend at Wytheville?

Kirk

We prefer the Fort Chiswell Campground. Easy on and off I-81, nice level gravel pull throughs. It's a favorite of several Owners Club members.

tracks
01-27-2013, 12:35 PM
We prefer the Fort Chiswell Campground. Easy on and off I-81, nice level gravel pull throughs. It's a favorite of several Owners Club members.

Thanks,
Kirk

boatto5er
01-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Thanks,
Kirk

We'll be in there on Wed night. Going in to Waynesville on Thursday. What night are you traveling?

davebennington
01-27-2013, 12:53 PM
Larry,

Are you going to feel comfortable being that close to Lance? You know he can be mean sometime.

dave

doxiecouple
01-27-2013, 01:00 PM
Hey Gus. We still hope to make that rally, but can't seem to get a good delivery date answer from Camping World. We will saty in touch and let you know.

boatto5er
01-27-2013, 01:10 PM
Hey Gus. We still hope to make that rally, but can't seem to get a good delivery date answer from Camping World. We will saty in touch and let you know.

Wayne, why not go ahead and make a reservation. I think you can get a full refund from the campground if you were to have to cancel. See if you can get close to us.

tracks
01-27-2013, 01:16 PM
We'll be in there on Wed night. Going in to Waynesville on Thursday. What night are you traveling?

We'll be traveling Wednesday also and arriving Thursday at Waynesville.

boatto5er
01-27-2013, 01:23 PM
We'll be traveling Wednesday also and arriving Thursday at Waynesville.

Great! Maybe we can meet up and travel into Waynesville together. Hope to see you Wed if you decide to stay at Ft Chiswell.

tracks
01-27-2013, 01:29 PM
Great! Maybe we can meet up and travel into Waynesville together. Hope to see you Wed if you decide to stay at Ft Chiswell.
Sounds good we'll keep in touch.

Kirk

lduguay
01-27-2013, 03:50 PM
Dave,

Reservations made, we are on A 12. Opposite end of the row from Lance! :rolleyes:

davebennington
01-27-2013, 07:16 PM
Youse guys play nice.

dave

davebennington
01-28-2013, 07:53 AM
Sam & Brenda Miller have signed up for the rally they will be on site C9, happy you are joining the fun.

dave

davebennington
01-28-2013, 07:50 PM
Hey, Gus and Deb are coming to the rally also. Do either of you have a craft or special project that you would like to display or demo for the masses? If so I will put you down for a display table.

dave

davebennington
01-29-2013, 06:38 PM
I just spoke with Butch from RVSforLess he is going to bring at least 2 new rigs to the rally for folks to look at.

They will be on Sites number D8 and D9.

dave

boatto5er
01-29-2013, 07:39 PM
Hey, Gus and Deb are coming to the rally also. Do either of you have a craft or special project that you would like to display or demo for the masses? If so I will put you down for a display table.

dave

Probably not. We'll be lucky just to get ourselves there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

davebennington
01-30-2013, 07:54 AM
Gus that is OK there will be quite a few talented folks there, we are happy that you and Deb are able to attend.

dave

davebennington
01-31-2013, 01:13 PM
There are still quite a few people that have not sent me their shirt sizes, If I don't have your shirt size I cannot place the order.

dave

krhyde
01-31-2013, 04:27 PM
Don't know if you have our sizes or not. Faye is men's medium. Ken is men's extra large.

davebennington
01-31-2013, 06:51 PM
As most of you know I try to have most of the meals catered, and we will have a nice dinner on Saturday night, but the locals want too much to cater a breakfast. So for Saturday morning breakfast I have asked Lance to coordinate the breakfast meal. I will be able to supply the ingredients such as eggs, pancake mix, coffee, OJ, bacon, sausage, etc. However we will need griddles and cooks so please contact Lance if you would like to help.

Thanks,

dave

Nabo
01-31-2013, 08:34 PM
Hey Lance - let us know how we can help.

Flying Dutchman
01-31-2013, 10:24 PM
Yeah Lance, let me know how I can help.:eek:

jbeletti
01-31-2013, 10:57 PM
Willing to help you Lance - just let me know what to do.

Ray LeTourneau
01-31-2013, 11:22 PM
Lin & I have done many breakfasts for groups. Glad to assist in any way if needed. Have griddle, will cook!

lduguay
02-01-2013, 06:59 AM
Wow, I haven't even asked for help yet........I LOVE this club!!!

Please PM me the type "gear" you have for our cooking arsenal. I am thinking, scrambled eggs, bacon and or sausage along with biscuits and gravy! So, griddles (eggs, bacon, sausage), a couple crock pots (gravy) and volunteer camper ovens for the multitude of biscuits. Dave has a 30 cup coffee maker....anyone else have a group size pot? OJ will also be provided.

Geee, I'm getting hungry already!!;)

Thank all for your assistance!!......hmmmmm, or maybe it's just a good way to get to the front of the line???:rolleyes:

swilhite
02-01-2013, 07:56 AM
FYI: XL and XXL

Steve

boatto5er
02-01-2013, 07:56 AM
Wow, I haven't even asked for help yet........I LOVE this club!!!

Please PM me the type "gear" you have for our cooking arsenal. I am thinking, scrambled eggs, bacon and or sausage along with biscuits and gravy! So, griddles (eggs, bacon, sausage), a couple crock pots (gravy) and volunteer camper ovens for the multitude of biscuits. Dave has a 30 cup coffee maker....anyone else have a group size pot? OJ will also be provided.

Geee, I'm getting hungry already!!;)

Thank all for your assistance!!......hmmmmm, or maybe it's just a good way to get to the front of the line???:rolleyes:

We can supply a griddle.

lduguay
02-01-2013, 03:26 PM
We can supply a griddle.

1 Griddle......CHECK :D

trdeal
02-01-2013, 08:48 PM
Dave I will need a xxl tshirt and Renee will need a medium.

trdeal
02-01-2013, 08:49 PM
Lance just let us know how we can help you with breakfast.

Nabo
02-01-2013, 10:45 PM
Lance- haven't got a grill but have a small crock pot and great at breaking eggs for scrambling. Can also do biscuits. How about us doing some country ham?

lduguay
02-02-2013, 08:30 AM
Lance- haven't got a grill but have a small crock pot and great at breaking eggs for scrambling. Can also do biscuits. How about us doing some country ham?

N&B, sound good! I believe Dave said the budget was unlimited, so that's a for certain, definite, maybe on the Country Ham.

T&R...."Many Hand Make Light Work!!

Eric and Dorothy have another Griddle and 40 Cup Coffee Pot......CHECK CHECK!!!

thanks ALL......we are positioned for a GREAT Breakfast!!

mntnman
02-02-2013, 11:19 AM
Lance,
we have griddle and and 40 cup coffee pot.

lduguay
02-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Lance,
we have griddle and and 40 cup coffee pot.

Dale,

I KNOW that y'all have the KING of griddles.....with your Griddle and Pot, we are good to go with the "Tools"! Thx!

On the Crockpot side, we keep one in the camper as I'm sure others do.......probably need 1 or 2 more Crockpot commitments for the gravy.

Dave, have that Fort Knox Checkbook ready!!!:cool:

Nabo
02-02-2013, 10:05 PM
Consider the country ham as a donation to the cause. We have a 4 quart crockpot.

davebennington
02-03-2013, 10:18 AM
Nathan and Byrd,

Thank you for stepping up and helping with your donation.

Lance,

You have me confused with Jim Beletti, I do not have a unlimited budget, that is why we are not having a catered breakfast.

dave

Flying Dutchman
02-03-2013, 11:43 AM
That may be true, however we are "unlimited" in the amount of FUN!!!!;)

lduguay
02-03-2013, 03:54 PM

For SURE on the FUN!!!

Dave,

Thought about another outdoor Movie Night? Renee has a projector, I have the audio & screen....all we need is perfect weather......no budget necessary :)

Lance

tracks
02-03-2013, 04:38 PM

As Cathy and I have been reading these threads and we’re fired-up and ready to go tomorrow. But we’ll wait, though it will be hard. You’ll know us by the smiles on our faces!!!!

Kirk & Cathy Munro

brauch
02-04-2013, 12:23 AM
Dave ~~ T-shirt sizes for the Rauch's: Ed - XL, Barbara - Med.
Thanx

Lance ~~ Let me know what else you need....either food, beverages, paper goods or tools. (Barbara)

lduguay
02-04-2013, 07:15 AM
Lance ~~ Let me know what else you need....either food, beverages, paper goods or tools. (Barbara)

Thanks Barbara, consider yourself on standby!:D

davebennington
02-04-2013, 11:03 AM
Lance,

I like your idea about movie night. Perhaps we could do it after the potluck on Friday as I already have a plan for Saturday night.
I will leave it up to you to somehow pick a movie that everyone can enjoy.

dave

davebennington
02-04-2013, 12:54 PM
We have another couple coming to the fun rally, Alan & Sue Gomes from South Carolina they will be on site D12 . Happy you can join us.

dave

lduguay
02-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Lance,

I like your idea about movie night. Perhaps we could do it after the potluck on Friday as I already have a plan for Saturday night.
I will leave it up to you to somehow pick a movie that everyone can enjoy.

dave

Great, Friday night it is!! Terry, tell (ask nicely) Renee we need the projector.

ALL OTHER......offer me some movie suggestions.....I have some ideas, but would like to hear some suggestions.

BYOP&C (bring your own popcorn & candy).......unless Dave's almost limitless budget can afford some treats!!:rolleyes:

Lucky32474
02-04-2013, 01:58 PM
Thanks dave looking forward to meeting you there!

jbeletti
02-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Great, Friday night it is!! Terry, tell (ask nicely) Renee we need the projector.

ALL OTHER......offer me some movie suggestions.....I have some ideas, but would like to hear some suggestions.

BYOP&C (bring your own popcorn & candy).......unless Dave's almost limitless budget can afford some treats!!:rolleyes:

If Renee no longer has access to one, I carry one in the RV. I can bring a portable screen too.

lduguay
02-04-2013, 02:45 PM
If Renee no longer has access to one, I carry one in the RV. I can bring a portable screen too.

Thanks Jim, My screen is 5x9'......is yours bigger? Not that size matters! :rolleyes:

jbeletti
02-04-2013, 03:00 PM
Thanks Jim, My screen is 5x9'......is yours bigger? Not that size matters! :rolleyes:

I'd say same size. You can lug yours then :). But the projector is always in the RV. Has built-in DVD player too.

lduguay
02-04-2013, 03:14 PM
I'd say same size. You can lug yours then :). But the projector is always in the RV. Has built-in DVD player too.

Perfect! Is your projector powerful enough for outdoors? We used Renee's at the Fall NC Rally and it worked great....but if yours is as good, we can save room in Terry and Renee's Landmark for some of Renee's home cooking!! :rolleyes:

SouthernNights
02-04-2013, 03:33 PM
Dave,

We have cancelled our reservations for this rally. Hated to do it but but us poor people have to work. :(

Hopefully we will catch up with you Julie soon.

davebennington
02-04-2013, 05:27 PM
Lance,

We have use of the hall the entire weekend Friday night through Sunday morning 9:00 AM.

dave

davebennington
02-04-2013, 07:02 PM
Larry,

I am sorry that you have to cancel, but we understand. I hate it when work interferes with having fun.

dave

jbeletti
02-04-2013, 11:39 PM
Perfect! Is your projector powerful enough for outdoors? We used Renee's at the Fall NC Rally and it worked great....but if yours is as good, we can save room in Terry and Renee's Landmark for some of Renee's home cooking!! :rolleyes:

Never tried it outdoors. I'm "guessing" it's good :)

lduguay
02-05-2013, 07:19 AM
Never tried it outdoors. I'm "guessing" it's good :)

Cool, we will only be outdoors if the weather is beautiful! We do have the Hall all weekend.

EVERYONE ELSE.......movie suggestions??????

Or y'all can leave it up to me:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

davebennington
02-05-2013, 11:22 AM
Will someone please offer a suggestion for a movie, if we leave the selection up to Lance we could be in for a real shock, Bombs, lighting, floods and most anything else of the major disaster kind.

dave

jbeletti
02-05-2013, 04:05 PM
Just tossing this out there. We watched RV the movie at the last rally held in NC. Maybe time for The Long Long Trailer? I have it on DVD somewhere.

lduguay
02-05-2013, 08:16 PM
Just tossing this out there. We watched RV the movie at the last rally held in NC. Maybe time for The Long Long Trailer? I have it on DVD somewhere.

Yep, "The Long Long Trailer" is on my list of finalist! :)

Nabo
02-05-2013, 08:18 PM
I got it already in the camper. What ya'll want to use it?
B--

davebennington
02-05-2013, 10:16 PM
That sounds like a winner to me, Good choice.

dave

Lucky32474
02-06-2013, 05:12 PM
Alan and i are not new to heartland but are very new to the owners club and events, such as rally's. very happy to be attending our very first one in april.. However we have no idea what we need to bring? A bit of advice would be very much appreciated! 😀

davebennington
02-06-2013, 06:10 PM
Alan & Sue

Given this is your first rally you do not need to bring anything except yourselves and your rig. Everything else is being taken care of, get ready to have a fun time.

Now all that said I know it is not what you wanted to hear, so contact Lance he is in charge of the food and entertainment for Friday night. He will let you know if he needs anything.

I already have your shirt sizes so we are good to go.

dave

lduguay
02-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Alan & Sue

Given this is your first rally you do not need to bring anything except yourselves and your rig. Everything else is being taken care of, get ready to have a fun time.

Now all that said I know it is not what you wanted to hear, so contact Lance he is in charge of the food and entertainment for Friday night. He will let you know if he needs anything.I already have your shirt sizes so we are good to go.

dave

Hey Allan & Sue,

Be ready to meet and enjoy some great folks!!

(Corrected post)

What Dave is referring to is the FRIDAY night Pot Luck Dinner, (every couple brings a favorite dish), and NO HOA Member leaves Hungry!!!! As we get closer to the big event I will be asking folks what they are bringing to the dinner, so I can manage a good balance of food items....salad, veggies, meats, etc.....

And after dinner is Movie Night......looks like we will be watching "The Long Long Trailer" with Luci & Desi.....lots of laughs!!!

We look forward to meeting "old" Hearlanders and New Club Members!!

See yall soon!

Lance

davebennington
02-06-2013, 06:50 PM
Lance
Friday night is the potluck.

d.

davebennington
02-08-2013, 08:10 AM
I have just a few more shirt sizes to collect and then I can get quotes from the suppliers.

thanks,

dave

davebennington
02-09-2013, 08:14 AM
The craft show part of the rally is looking good so far. We have the following people who are now scheduled to be a part of the show.

Ann Parrish
Ken Hyde
Joe Shejba
Lance Duguay
Nancy Beletti

If you have a craft or project you would like to share/display/sell please let me know so I can arrange a table for you.

Thanks

dave

davebennington
02-10-2013, 04:00 PM
We have another couple who will be joining us at the SE Regional, welcome Chris Brotemarkle and Dave Maxon they will be on site A9.

dave

lduguay
02-10-2013, 05:38 PM
The craft show part of the rally is looking good so far. We have the following people who are now scheduled to be a part of the show.

Ann Parrish
Ken Hyde
Joe Shejba
Lance Duguay
Nancy Beletti

If you have a craft or project you would like to share/display/sell please let me know so I can arrange a table for you.

Thanks

dave

Dave,

I will NOT have a "craft table" at the rally......I was only kidding about having an Explosive Demonstration table.....besides if I did, no one would want to be at the table next to me:cool:......and it would be soooooo lonely:rolleyes:

Lance

boatto5er
02-10-2013, 05:53 PM
Dave,

I will NOT have a "craft table" at the rally......I was only kidding about having an Explosive Demonstration table.....besides if I did, no one would want to be at the table next to me:cool:......and it would be soooooo lonely:rolleyes:

Lance

I don't mind sitting next to you. I specialized in nuclear warhead emergency demolitions as a young Lieutenant just a few years ago. Explosions don't bother me.

davebennington
02-10-2013, 07:09 PM
Lance,

That is OK I have found a very nice peaceful person to take your table and has promised not to create any problems for anyone.

Renee Deal the newest addition to the craft show.

dave

davebennington
02-11-2013, 01:09 PM
Hey everyone we have yet another first time rally attendees, they are Robert and Elaine Hewitt, welcome looking forward to meeting you both!!

Don't forget to send me your shirt sizes.

Thanks,

dave

camperjohn08
02-11-2013, 10:28 PM
OK Nancy & I are thinking of coming or attending this rally.. will decide this weekend and call and make reservations asap.. Will be OUR longest trip pulling our new 5'er,, hope there are plenty of fueling stations along I85 and I 40.. Just incase.:confused: Since I did install that new 50 gallon replacement tank and it's within range of that tank..:rolleyes:

davebennington
02-12-2013, 07:11 AM
John,

It is an easy run down I85 as well as I40 plenty of fuel along the way. Hope you can make it, let us know.

dave

camperjohn08
02-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Nancy & I will be attending this event.. Our site number is D10.. We will be there Monday 8 April and depart Monday 15 April.. We want to make the trip worth wild, considering the miles driven..
(442 miles one way)
Also our TEE SHIRT Sizes.. are Mens medium 1 ea and Womans medium 1 each...
As I was told they have fire rings in designated area's in the campground and NOT at our campsites.. Are we planning a group campfire for all to attend while there????
Also I have a portable PA system w/microphone.. can also play music thru blue-tube if anyone has an Ipod or I pad with music.. Would you like me to bring it?? Karaoke anyone??:)

davebennington
02-12-2013, 11:51 AM
John,

At the present time we do not have a campfire planned, however given that you are going to be there early it could be an event before the rally starts.

The shirts are all in mens sizes does that still work for you?

We have a portable PA system that we carry in the trailer for these events, thank you for the offer.

If you ae a talented person that has a craft project that you would like to display and/or sell we will have tables setup for that just let me know.

dave

camperjohn08
02-12-2013, 11:57 AM
John,

At the present time we do not have a campfire planned, however given that you are going to be there early it could be an event before the rally starts.

The shirts are all in mens sizes does that still work for you?

We have a portable PA system that we carry in the trailer for these events, thank you for the offer.

If you ae a talented person that has a craft project that you would like to display and/or sell we will have tables setup for that just let me know.

dave
Two mens medium will be fine.. thanks for the info on camp fires.. will not be bring wood on this trip.. save some weight here too.. glad ya got a PA system too.. Thanks for answering that.. and we will not be bringing any crafts either.
John & Nancy

boatto5er
02-12-2013, 01:03 PM
Nancy & I will be attending this event.. Our site number is D10.. We will be there Monday 8 April and depart Monday 15 April.. We want to make the trip worth wild, considering the miles driven..
(442 miles one way)
Also our TEE SHIRT Sizes.. are Mens medium 1 ea and Womans medium 1 each...
As I was told they have fire rings in designated area's in the campground and NOT at our campsites.. Are we planning a group campfire for all to attend while there????
Also I have a portable PA system w/microphone.. can also play music thru blue-tube if anyone has an Ipod or I pad with music.. Would you like me to bring it?? Karaoke anyone??:)

WOO-HOO! John and Nancy are coming.

davebennington
02-13-2013, 07:46 PM
Yes,

Gus and Deb also. It is going to a fun time.

Dave

davebennington
02-15-2013, 12:40 PM
We have another first time rally attendees registered for the rally, Don & Sharron Summers. Welcome I am sure you will have a great time at your first rally I hope it will meet all your expectations.

dave

davebennington
02-19-2013, 07:28 AM
I know some of you are arriving early and are staying on a few days after the rally so I spoke with the folks at the campground about receiving mail and/or packages. They will accept deliveries and hold it at the office for you.

The address is:
Pride RV resort
4394 Jonathan Creek Road
Waynesville, NC 28785

dave

davebennington
02-22-2013, 05:37 PM
Hi all,

Time is growing short to register for the rally, we have 18 days left before I have to release the reserved rally sites back to the campground. This means that if you wait you may not be sited with the rest of the group. So if you are thinking about joining us call the campground soon. 1-800-926-8191

dave

IrishReb
02-24-2013, 09:49 AM
Dave, We just made reservations for April 12 thru the 14th. Reserved location E-8. Our new Sundance 3000MK was just delivered yesterday and hopefully everything will work. So far no problems except the refrigerator does not cool.
Terry and I are looking forward to our maiden voyage. John

davebennington
02-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Hey we have yet another first time rally goers, John and Terry Walsh. I believe that we have more first timers attending this rally then any other except when the club was just being formed.

WELCOME all first time rally folks,

Oh yeah you "old" timers too. LOL

dave

Randy
02-24-2013, 08:22 PM
Dave & Lance, Santha said to get your potluck organizing in operation. She said we are bringing cabbage rolls and cheesecake.

davebennington
02-25-2013, 07:41 AM
Randy,

I am sure Lance will have something going for the potluck dinner and breakfast shortly.

dave

lduguay
02-25-2013, 08:48 AM
OK, here is the OFFICIAL..."WHAT I AM BRINGING TO THE POT LUCK DINNER" post:
Fire me a note and I will update this post. :D

2. - Lance (lduguay) & Kem (KemD) Duguay………….. HOC# 1850.....Site - A2 Taco Casserole
3. - Dale (mtnman) & Michelle (Kywoman) Heuer…….HOC# 1708.....Site - A3 potato casserole
5. - Randy & Santha Allen (randy)……………………….....HOC# 1112.....Site -B10 cabbage rolls and cheesecake
6. - Terry & Renee Deal (trdeal)………………………....... HOC# 1305.....Site - A5 Renee's Surprise
7. - Nathan & Byrd Mathis (Nabo)………………………......HOC# 1298.....Site- B13 chicken casserole and cookies
8. - Jeff & Robin Jinks (jejinks)…………………………........HOC# 2287.....Site - B12 Fried Chicken and "REAL" green beans
9. - Gary & Dian Capen (capen)……………………….........HOC# 1925.....Site - B6
10. - Chuck & Patty Klatt (gracieforcamping)…………..HOC# 2303.....Site - A6 Sloppy Joes
11. - Ron & Shelia Brown (ssron)……………………….......HOC# 2298.....Site - B15
12. - Ray & Lin LeTourneau (Ray LeTourneau)………...HOC# 1005.....Site - B9 Desert: Fudge Brownies, an Ice Box Cake or maybe even Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
13. - Joe and Linda Shejba (8paws)……………………......HOC# 1812.....Site - B14
14. - Kirk & Cathy Munro (tracks)………………………......HOC# 2333.....Site - A16 saucy ravioli w/meatballs & pineapple, marshmallow salad.
15. - Paul & Sue Alfano (alf)…………………………….........HOC# 1560.....Site - B8 baked mostaccioli.
16. - Jim & Nancy Beletti (jbeletti)………………………......HOC# 1001.....Site - A15
17. - Bill & Beannie Wise (tigersden)…………………….......HOC# 2305.....Site - B11 Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake
18. - Eric & Dorothy van Optstal (Flying Dutchman)….HOC# 1202.....Site - A14 Veggie Surprise
19. - George & Susan Mckinney (gmckinney)…………....HOC# 2110.....Site - C5
20. - Bernie & Judi Ver Hey (happykraut)…………….......HOC# 1958.....Site - B7 Meatballs and Mac n cheese
21. - Kim & Teresa Pannell (Pannell)………………….........HOC# 1975.....Site - C11
22. - Tom & Linda Sexton (ljsexton)…………………….......HOC# 1435.....Site - B5
23. - Bill & Marlene Knieper (mbk)……………………..........HOC# 1808.....Site - C6
24. - Steve & Kathy Wilhite (swilhite)………………….......HOC# 1133.....Site - B4 World Famous Chili
25. - Jack & Judi Barnette (jjnva)………………………........HOC# 1689.....Site - A13 greens salad and brownies
26. - Ed & Barbara Rauch (edrauch)………………….........HOC# 1709.....Site - A10 deviled eggs and a cream cheese pound cake
27. - Sam & Brenda Miller (sammy)…………………….........HOC# 2306.....Site - C9
28. Richard & Bonnie Waltman (RB2012……...........….…HOC# 2203…..Site – E8 pineapple ham bean pot
29. - Ron & Ann Parrish (navyaz1)............................HOC# 1158....Site - C8
30. - Alan & Sue Gomes (lucky32474).......................HOC# 2368.....Site - D12 Spicy Baked Beans
31. - Dave Maxon & Chris Brotemarkle (dvmaxon)........HOC# 1818.....Site - A9
32. - Robert & Elaine Hewitt (saluidamtman)...............HOC# 2343.....Site - D7
33. - John & Nancy Latham (camperjohn08)...............HOC# 1301.....Site - D10
34. - Don & Sharron Summers (dls1943)....................HOC# 1862.....Site - E10 roast beef and gravy plus fresh peas and butter beans
35. - John & Terry Walsh (Irishreb)...........................HOC# 139......Site - E8
36. - Ed & Eddie Booth (EB3)....................................HOC # new....Site - D2 Meatballs and chocolate chip pudding cake!!!
37. - Tom & Millie Combs (ncc1701e).........................HOC# 1820.....Site - D10 Yucky Green Stuff??
38. - Phil & Becky Smith (phil smith)............................HOC# 1013....Site - D11
39. - Terrell & Carol (TandC)......................................HOC#2 016.......Site - E9 Grape Salad

Nabo
02-25-2013, 09:39 AM
Lance - we will bring chicken casserole and cookies for Friday night potluck. For Saturday morning breakfast - country ham.

davebennington
02-25-2013, 04:08 PM
Thank You Byrd and Nathan, we can always count on you to help out.

dave

lduguay
02-25-2013, 04:23 PM
Lance - we will bring chicken casserole and cookies for Friday night potluck. For Saturday morning breakfast - country ham.

Hey Byrd,

I am salivating already!!!! Thanks!

Lance

Randy
02-25-2013, 09:33 PM
Lance, What do you need for breakfast. I have a big three burner grill. Do you want me to bring it.

lduguay
02-25-2013, 11:19 PM
Lance, What do you need for breakfast. I have a big three burner grill. Do you want me to bring it.

Hey Randy,

I believe we are in good shape with breakfast "tools"......but if not to much trouble, bring it......better to have to many than not enough. :cool:

Lance

davebennington
02-26-2013, 08:02 PM
Lance,

It looks like you have everything pretty well organized, way to go.

dave

lduguay
02-27-2013, 11:23 AM
Hey Dave,

We have new NC Heartland Owners CLub members, Rob & Betty Ford, who will be joining in the fun in Waynesville with their brand new Heartland!! They are registered for site E-6.

Welcome Ford's!!!

Oh, they said they might have a few questions about fifth wheels........do we know anyone who might be able to answer questions???????

davebennington
02-27-2013, 07:35 PM
Yes Lance,

They sent me a PM with their shirt sizes and HOC number, so we are good to go. I do believe we can find a few people to help them with almost any question they may have.
Rob & Betty welcome happy that you can join us.

dav

camperjohn08
02-28-2013, 11:09 AM
It is with a Heavy Sad Heart.. that Nancy & I will have to cancel this event in our Heartland Rally Plans.. We have some personnal stuff that has come up, during that same weekend.. So we had to call today and cancel our reservations . Sorry.. We both were looking forward to this event.. But things beyond our control.. has put a monkey wrench into our plans..:(

Nabo
02-28-2013, 12:12 PM
Those darn monkeys. I guess the show and tell on the new BH is off. Sorry things didn't work out for ya'll to come to the regional rally but hope to see ya'll in the future event. Travel safely.

davebennington
02-28-2013, 01:04 PM
John,

Sorry to hear that we will miss both of you, see you next time.

dave

davebennington
03-01-2013, 07:21 AM
There are still plenty of sites available, call and register today. 1-800-926-8191

dave

davebennington
03-02-2013, 04:34 PM
There are only 10 days left before I have to turn the reserved sites back to the campground. After that you may not get sited with the rest of the group.

dave

jejinks
03-04-2013, 10:13 AM
OK, here is the OFFICIAL..."WHAT I AM BRINGING TO THE POT LUCK DINNER" post:
Fire me a note and I will update this post. :D

2. - Lance (lduguay) & Kem (KemD) Duguay………….. HOC# 1850.....Site - A2
3. - Dale (mtnman) & Michelle (Kywoman) Heuer…….HOC# 1708.....Site - A3
5. - Randy & Santha Allen (randy)……………………….....HOC# 1112.....Site -B10 cabbage rolls and cheesecake
6. - Terry & Renee Deal (trdeal)………………………....... HOC# 1305.....Site - A5
7. - Nathan & Byrd Mathis (Nabo)………………………......HOC# 1298.....Site- B13 chicken casserole and cookies
8. - Jeff & Robin Jinks (jejinks)…………………………........HOC# 2287.....Site - B12 fried chicken and green beans
9. - Gary & Dian Capen (capen)……………………….........HOC# 1925.....Site - B6
10. - Chuck & Patty Klatt (gracieforcamping)…………..HOC# 2303.....Site - A6
11. - Ron & Shelia Brown (ssron)……………………….......HOC# 2298.....Site - B15
12. - Ray & Lin LeTourneau (Ray LeTourneau)………...HOC# 1005.....Site - B9
13. - Joe and Linda Shejba (8paws)……………………......HOC# 1812.....Site - B14
14. - Kirk & Cathy Munro (tracks)………………………......HOC# 2333.....Site - A16
15. - Paul & Sue Alfano (alf)…………………………….........HOC# 1560.....Site - B8
16. - Jim & Nancy Beletti (jbeletti)………………………......HOC# 1001.....Site - A15
17. - Bill & Bennie Wise (tigersden)…………………….......HOC# 2305.....Site - B11
18. - Eric & Dorothy van Optstal (Flying Dutchman)….HOC# 1202.....Site - A14
19. - George & Susan Mckinney (gmckinney)…………....HOC# 2110.....Site - C5
20. - Bernie & Judi Ver Hey (happykraut)…………….......HOC# 1958.....Site - B7
21. - Kim & Teresa Pannell (Pannell)………………….........HOC# 1975.....Site - C11
22. - Tom & Linda Sexton (ljsexton)…………………….......HOC# 1435.....Site - B5
23. - Bill & Marlene Knieper (mbk)……………………..........HOC# 1808.....Site - C6
24. - Steve & Kathy Wilhite (swilhite)………………….......HOC# 1133.....Site - B4
25. - Jack & Judi Barnette (jjnva)………………………........HOC# 1689.....Site - A13
26. - Ed & Barbara Rauch (edrauch)………………….........HOC# 1709.....Site - A10
27. - Sam & Brenda Miller (sammy)…………………….........HOC# 2306.....Site - C9
28. - Gus & Deb Funderburg (boatto5er)………………......HOC# 1054.....Site - C7
29. - Ron & Ann Parrish (navyaz1)............................HOC# 1158....Site - C8
30. - Alan & Sue Gomes (lucky32474).......................HOC# 2368.....Site - D12
31. - Dave Maxon & Chris Brotemarkle (dvmaxon)........HOC# 1818.....Site - A9
32. - Robert & Elaine Hewitt (saluidamtman)...............HOC# 2343.....Site - D7
33. - John & Nancy Latham (camperjohn08)...............HOC# 1301.....Site - D10
34. - Don & Sharron Summers (dls1943)....................HOC# 1862.....Site - E10
35. - John & Terry Walsh (Irishreb)...........................HOC# 139......Site - E8

Robin (mainly) and I will bring Fried Chicken and "real home canned" green beans. Robin's hands are still green from all she broke and canned this year. We will also bring what seemed to be a favorite from last years Waynesville campout, "Breakfast Burritos" for the Saturday breakfast. They went fast so we thought we would try it again.

happykraut
03-04-2013, 10:46 AM
Put us down for meatballs and Mac n cheese.

lduguay
03-04-2013, 10:50 AM
Jeff, Robin, Bernie & Judi.......THANKS!!

davebennington
03-04-2013, 12:49 PM
Here is a new addition to the rally. Along with the craft fair we will have an RV garage sale, surplus camping stuff, things you don't need/want/use any longer. (husbands,wives, and children not accepted).

Think about it and if there is something that you do not use or want around any more bring it along and come up with a price you would like for it and we will have a table for you.

dave

Randy
03-04-2013, 08:53 PM
Dave, I am not going to tell Santha about this sale because She would demand a table for me. Randy, Santha and the poodles

davebennington
03-05-2013, 07:09 AM
Randy,

Are you telling me she wants to trade you in for a newer younger model.

Nabo
03-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Not sure about trading Randy in but I do remember another Waynesville event when Santha had all kind of things leaving the Sundance. When things settled down, the Sundance was many pounds lighter when they left but Lance's Big Country was much heavier.

lduguay
03-05-2013, 11:20 AM
Not sure about trading Randy in but I do remember another Waynesville event when Santha had all kind of things leaving the Sundance. When things settled down, the Sundance was many pounds lighter when they left but Lance's Big Country was much heavier.

Annnnnd, the FLAGPOLE wasn't ORANGE!!!!!

Nabo
03-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Hey - that ORANGE pole ended up in Illinois with some NASCAR fans. Ya know NC just wouldn't like Big Orange coming to their state. It would remind them too much of the Volunteer state.

Nabo
03-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Hey Dave - we have a bunch of yard art for the trade table. Will be glad to add to the cause.

davebennington
03-05-2013, 05:58 PM
Nathan, Byrd bring it and we will do our best to get rid of it.

I was thinking Santha could try to trade Randy in for a newer, younger model, But he doesn't have any trade in value.

dave

lduguay
03-05-2013, 10:45 PM
Hey - that ORANGE pole ended up in Illinois with some NASCAR fans. Ya know NC just wouldn't like Big Orange coming to their state. It would remind them too much of the Volunteer state.

Ohhhhhhh, I thought the ORANGE was for Home Depot!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ncc1701e
03-06-2013, 03:54 PM
Gary - Ken & Nathan are talking about playing golf and will be glad to have you join in. There's a couple of other HL owners who like to play so maybe they will be planning on attending the rally and will also play (Rodbuster, ncc1701e).

We've been a little slow on making a decision on when to leave Myrtle Beach. With that said, I just made reservations arriving on Friday 12th and leaving on Monday 15th. If there is any golf going on that works out I'm available. I'll just have to send the DW off with the ladies, gee what a sacrafice.

Tom (ncc1701e)

Nabo
03-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Yea Tom/Millie - glad ya'll can make the rally. As far as the golfing outing thing, nothing has been finalized but I feel sure something could be worked out. We are coming in on Thursday so maybe a Friday game could work. Nathan has to run to Nashville on Saturday so anything that day won't work for him. I'll be delighted to go shopping with Millie.
B--

davebennington
03-06-2013, 07:40 PM
Tom,

Happy you can make it to the rally.

I need what site your are going to be on, also what are you T-shirt sizes? you can PM or email me with these.

dave

krhyde
03-06-2013, 10:29 PM
Yea Tom/Millie - glad ya'll can make the rally. As far as the golfing outing thing, nothing has been finalized but I feel sure something could be worked out. We are coming in on Thursday so maybe a Friday game could work. Nathan has to run to Nashville on Saturday so anything that day won't work for him. I'll be delighted to go shopping with Millie.
B--

I'm going to arrive on Monday and I will arrange a golf tee time for Friday morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. This will be my first trip since my open heart surgery in December. Ken

Ray LeTourneau
03-07-2013, 08:32 AM
I'm going to arrive on Monday and I will arrange a golf tee time for Friday morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. This will be my first trip since my open heart surgery in December. Ken

We'll be arriving Monday the 8th as well. Count me in for the tee time. Thanks!

Nabo
03-07-2013, 11:33 AM
WOW Ken - it looks like you are taking the reins and will be in charge of the golf outing and thanks. Nathan said anytime Friday will work.

Phil Smith
03-07-2013, 11:34 AM
OK Dave, Becky and I have our reservations in. I will be arriving on the 11th but will have to work on the 12th ;( Becky will be arriving the evening of the 12th. Will have to leave on the 14th but we WILL be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone. Site D11.

lduguay
03-07-2013, 02:09 PM
ONLY 36 DAYS TILL THE SOUTHEAST REGIONAL
POT LUCK EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!

Please send me a PM with the SPECIAL DISH (spouse not included) you are bringing to the POT LUCK.....and I will update our "Menu"!:D

Afterall.......HEARTLANDERS gotta eat!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nabo
03-07-2013, 02:21 PM
Hey Lance - are you going to be updating the list as everyone responds (& I know everyone will respond [hint, hint, hint]). What post number was the list on?

ncc1701e
03-07-2013, 04:09 PM

Please send me a PM with the SPECIAL DISH (spouse not included) you are bringing to the POT LUCK.....and I will update our "Menu"!:D

Millie said she will make something I call "Yucky Green Stuff". It is a salad/desert item. I eat it, you will have to figure out if it is because "Yucky Green Stuff" is good or I don't want to sleep on the couch.

Tom

Nabo
03-07-2013, 04:14 PM
Millie - if that's the stuff you made at the SC/Charleston rally - it was good.

boatto5er
03-07-2013, 05:25 PM

This is tough. We usually decide what we'll bring the morning of the potluck. We'll have to think about this.

davebennington
03-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Phil,

Glad you can make it. it has been while.

dave

lduguay
03-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Hey Lance - are you going to be updating the list as everyone responds (& I know everyone will respond [hint, hint, hint]). What post number was the list on?

Good question......updates are on POST 204

davebennington
03-07-2013, 10:28 PM
Lance

Thanks for the update. I just learned that we have 2 more first timers coming to the rally. Ed and Eddie Booth, that is great.

It looks like we will have a very interesting potluck dinner.

I am still working on the agenda should be ready in a day or 2.

dave

davebennington
03-08-2013, 08:52 AM
Here is a brief but rough draft of the agenda:

Friday - potluck dinner - meet & greet - movie to follow

Saturday - Breakfast - craft fair/sale table - lunch - rv information session - coach tours - dinner -entertainment - fun

Sunday - Getaway breakfast - church service - rally over.

krhyde
03-08-2013, 09:05 AM
GOLF!! If you plan to play golf with us, please let me know what day you can play. I will make tee times for us. I'm arriving on Monday so if you plan to arrive early and want to play golf, let me know. Ken

Flying Dutchman
03-08-2013, 09:07 AM
Hey Lance, Dorothy said she will bring vegetables. You know what that means ... :eek:

boatto5er
03-08-2013, 09:19 AM
Hey Lance, Dorothy said she will bring vegetables. You know what that means ... :eek:

Brussel Sprouts???

lduguay
03-08-2013, 10:42 AM

Gotcha down for "Veggie Surprise" on POST 204......NOT Brussels Sprouts, hopefully!!

boatto5er
03-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Gotcha down for "Veggie Surprise" on POST 204......NOT Brussels Sprouts, hopefully!!

I like Brussels Sprouts!