• Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 4/6/2013
  • Potluck time: 6:00PM
  • catered breakfast Saturday 9:00AM
  • Fried chicken dinner (chicken provided sides by campers) 6:00PM
  • Bagels and Danish 8:30AM

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: mntnman(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Waterfront Sites are $64 + tax per night

Interior sites are $54 + tax per night
4 nights or more on the same lot (paid at registration): $49 + tax (interior sites only)

Rally Discount (no discount of waterfront sites)
Guarantee of 10 RV's or more 10% discount
Guarantee of 25 RV's or more 15% discount

Attendees:

1. Dale and Michelle Heuer (mntman) & (kywoman)
2. Lance and Kem Duguay. (arrive Thurs, leave Sunday) (Iduguay)
3. Gary and susan McKinney (gmckinney)
4. Terry and Renee Deal (trdeal)
5. Ken and Faye Hyde (krhyde)
6. Joe and Linda (8Paws)
7. Paul and Sue (ALF)
8. Eric and Dorothy (Flying Dutchman)
9. Ray and Lin Letourneau
10.Jack and Judy (JJnVA)

Last edited:

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Yahoo, another rally!!!!!! We really enjoyed our first visit to Hilton Head last year so this rally is definitely on our calendar.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Eric, Dorothy, looking forward to seeing you in Hilton Head. Please let us know when you make your reservation.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
WoooooHoooooo!!!!!! Our OFFICIAL Reservation email has be sent to HH Resort!!! Coming in Thursday and leaving Sunday.2009_monsters_vs_aliens_035.jpg

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Lin & I will put this one in the plan for our route home to WI. This is turning into a good route north. Waynesville, NC the following weekend and Williston, FL a couple weeks before.

mntnman

Ray and Lin, that sounds like a great plan. We look forward to see you in Hilton Head and then again in Waynesville.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
We'll be there. Coming directly from the Williston rally. Probably arriving on Thursday, Mar. 28 for 12 days. Ken

mntnman

Ken, Faye, Glad that you will be joining us for the rally. You will find that HHI has many things to keep you busy for the time that you have planned to spent or just take it easy at the resort.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
We just made our reservations! Looking forward to a SC Rally! Looks like we will be Rallying starting the end of March and for most of April! The South is a great place to be! I would still be shovelling snow in WI.

mntnman

Paul ans Sue glad that you have decided to join us for the rally. No need for your snow shovel.
Dale

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Dale and Michelle,
I will call today and make reservations to join y'all at Hilton Head. I will let you know the dates but we are thinking about being there at least by Wed.
Sam and I are looking forward to it. :)

On an edit, reservations are made arriving on Thursday and leaving Sunday.....unless that other thing works out Dale.

Last edited:

mntnman

Larry & Sam glad that you will be joining us. I will try not to have too many projects for you.

Dale

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Reservations have been made. We are arriving Thursday 4 April and will leave Monday. Looking forward to another great SC rally and being with all of you (even Lance:eek:).

mntnman

Dorothy, Eric, glad that the President and the First Lady of the rally holics will be joining us.Dale

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
BooHoo - wish we could come but I know Dale and Michelle will have a great/fun rally. Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.