Ordering New Panels

BarneyFife

Over the winter, I have to begin the process of repairing the side of our 370C. It was damaged quite a bit from the blowout of those "greatest tires we've ever used" TowMax's.

The panel right above the front tire has part of the striping on it. When ordering a replacement, does the new panel already have that striping in place or will it need to be ordered as well? I'm assuming it will not be there but just curious for now.

Bksvo

I just went through this on mine. I'm assuming that stripe is a decal, which you would order seperately. The prices are very reasonable if you order directly from Heartland. With truck freight, my parts came out to about $500.

jbeletti

Barney,

Brian is right, the panels are commonly referred to as j-wrap and come painted, typically in white and with no decals on them. Typically a 10' section. Decals can be ordered by whatever element is needed. Maybe not just the tip, but that entire color arc. Shipping on the j-wrap will likely exceed the cost of the material as it has to be crated, then motor-freighted (unless you plan to be near Elkhart, IN).