• Number of sites held: 20
  • Site fee: $30 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $ 20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 3/23/2013
  • Potluck time: 6:00 PM

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: Terry H(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
I have reserved 20 Sites for this Rally. Please contact me by posting in this thread, or by PM or email to reserve a site. Please let me know your arrival and departure dates. I will communicate with Coffee Creek about the site reservations, so there is no need to contact Coffee Creek to make reservations.

Coffee Creek is located in the rolling wooded hills of Palo Pinto County 14 miles south of Mineral Wells, you will find everything you would expect from a premier RV Resort. Every site has full hookups including 30 or 50 amp, free Wi-Fi and level sites with patios. Designed to accommodate any size rig, the pull through sites are 92 feet long! Throughout the resort are wide lighted paved roads and easy access to all sites in the resort. The resort has the best restrooms you will find at an RV park. Coffee Creek has a playground for kids, a large fenced dog run and two catch and release fishing ponds. No need for a fishing license! Come and enjoy the game room, pool and hot tub while enjoying the serene country setting.

Coffee Creek is ideally located just 1/2 mile north of Interstate 20 at Exit 386. While you are here explore all there is to see and do in the Northern Texas Hill Country. Not far from the resort are the towns of Mineral Wells, Granbury, Weatherford, Fort Worth and Arlington, home of the Texas Rangers and Dallas Cowboys. Coffee Creek is Good Sam Rated at 10/9.5/9.5.

When attempting to locate Coffee Creek RV Resort in a GPS please enter by address listed above. If entering by Name alone the GPS may take you down a narrow country road. Please do not ask me how I know this!

Here is the some links to places in the area to see and do in the Mineral Wells Area....... Things to See and Do and Thurber, TX.

Heartland Gives Back Initiative

We have arranged to support a charity called Backpack Buddies. Backpack Buddies provides back packs to chronically hungry children. The backpacks are filled with food that children take home from school on weekends. We can help Backpack Buddies donating money; cash or checks will be accepted. The goal for the rally is to donate $ 200.00 to Backpack Buddies.

Attachments

• Backpack Buddies flyer.pdf
    184.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 2013 Spring Rally Registration.pdf
    91 KB · Views: 7
  • 2013 Spring Agenda.pdf
    106.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Terry, we'll be there too from Wednesday until Monday. Looking forward to it!

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Wow, 4 rigs signed up in a day! I have Dan and Ann, Jim and Stella, Nick and Suzanne, and Jim and Bette down and signed up. Please see Post 1 of this thread for an attached Attendee List.

pegmikef

Terry, Mike and Peggy are in arriving Thursday and departing Monday. Nice, a rally that I can drive to in four hours.

Terry H

Staff member
Mike,

I have you and Peg down and signed up. It will be good to see you and Peg again.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Terry- Put Marti and me down for this one. We'll be there Friday, departing Sunday.

Tom

Terry H

Staff member
Tom, I have you and Marti down, looking forward to rally with you and Marti again. I think I have one of your black bag chairs, you left in front of my trailer at the Boerne Rally.

Last edited:

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Thanks - I figured it would re-appear at one of the rallies. That ABB is hard to miss.

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Terry....

Please sign us up, arriving Friday and leaving Sunday.

Thanks

Bret & Sandie Matthews

Terry H

Staff member
Bret and Sandie,

I have you signed up. It will be great to meet you

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Bret, we met at the Gillette rally. Glad you and Sandie are making it to a rally.

Terry H

Staff member
Don and Gena, I have you down. It will be good to see you again.

Hiya Terry and North Texas Chapter we are discussing with another Oklahoma chapter member about convoying down to your rally! Not a definite but we will see what is going on and if all are free! Look forward to joining you all some time... Hoping for this rally!
We are new owners of a Landmark Key Largo!
Johnathan & Angela B.

Terry H

Staff member
Johnathan and Angela,

We would love to see you, and have you attend the North Texas Rally in March. Let me know when you find out. Also please bring your Oklahoma Heartland friends. As of this date there is 9 units signed up. It looks like it is going to be a fun rally!

Congratulations on your new Key Largo! Now, you will have to attend the rally so we can take a tour of your Key Largo.

I hope everyone at the Oklahoma Rally is having a great time. Say hello to everyone for Carol and I.

Last edited:
Thanks Terry! We sure miss you all here at rally! I will do what I can to try and work on others to join us for North Texas!

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Glad to hear there are sites left!! Don and I are looking forward to the Rally; we are planning on getting in the 20th and leaving the 25th.

Status
Not open for further replies.