Where can I get new Fender for the Left side slide out. Cyclone M3905 / 2009

jimtoo

Re: Where can I get new Finder for the Left side slide out. Cyclone M3905 / 2009

Hi WJeffRice,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Your dealer can order one for you, or you can call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032. Have your VIN handy when you call. Also if your a member of the Heartland Owners Club you will receive a discount on parts.

Also, if your dealer orders it for you, he might be able to have it shipped inside one of the units that he has on order to save freight charges for you.

Enjoy the forum and hope you get your fender.

Jim M

wdk450

Re: Where can I get new Finder for the Left side slide out. Cyclone M3905 / 2009

Hey folks, Do you know where I can get new Fender for the Left side slide out. 2009 Cyclone M3905

You'll need your VIN number to order any parts from Heartland Service. The phone number is at the top left of the Portal page.
BTW, if you are a member of the Heartland Owners Group, you are eligible for a 10% discount on parts