Un-happy with Heartland Sundance

Eduardo37

The Grand Patriarch
Dealer problem

Sounds like a dealer problem. Go to the "Ask the Factory" portion on this forum. I think you'll get some better answers.

RugRat

Had the same problems with the shower, but had a good dealer who knew what they were doing. It has to be sealed properly and they were able to get it right the first time. Ours was leaking right under the access door below the bedroom. I think the DVD units they put in these are awful and you may be better off purchasing a different one on your own. See if the dealer will get you a credit, but doubt it would be worth much. I agree with contacting Heartland directly if you suspect your dealer as they will work with you on getting the problems resolved.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
NPoirier,
Please post this information in the Ask The Factory forum were someone from the factory can respond. Once they see what is going on I'm sure they will straighten this out for you. It is unfortunate that your dealer seems to be inept at fixing your problems correctly the first time. If by chance the Ask The Factory forum does not help you with your problem then by all means call the customer service number listed in the owners manual or on the sticker inside one of your cabinets.

Good luck,

Mark