One year & counting.....

guyc66

Just wanted to give a shout out to Heartland for making such great RVs. We have owned our Landmark Grand Canyon for one year now and have only had a few minor issues to fix. We have been full-timing for 11 years and trading our last 5er SOB for a HL product has been the best decision ever. Hopefully with good preventative maintenance and a little luck we enjoy another 10 years of stress-free living in our GC. I highly recommend all my friends give HL models a look when they are in the market for a new RV. Keep up the great work!

jimtoo

Thanks for the great report on your Grand Canyon. Hope you make lots of great memories with it.

I see your not a Heartland Owners Club member. Join up and join us at some to the rallies. You will meet lots of good folks and eat lots of good food.

Jim M

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Very happy you are having a good experience with the Landmark! Heartland is a very "customer oriented" company with great customer service. Can't say we have had only a few minor issues but life goes on! Overall, we really like our BC and plan to keep it a long time!

Happy Camping!