new 3055rl

tim

Hey everyone, my wife carol and I are picking up our new 3055rl Friday. We are very excited. We would love to hear from other 3055rl owners about your experiences.

Tim and Carol Brown
From Hampton, Virginia

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
We love ours, the plan had everything we wanted and kept the length down somewhat. Sure like the extra storage in the 08's, we have an 07.../Doug

jimtoo

Hi Tim and Carol.

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the Heartland family.

Be sure and do a good PDI and take notes if necessary. If you need help with anything after you take it home, someone from here on the owners forum will have the answer for you most likely.

Happy camping!:D

christianson

Tim & Carol
We have A 07 3055rl spent 4months in AZ last winter we just love ours great floor plan had no problems at all lot of compliments good looking 5ver hope you enjoy yours as much as we have.

jpmorgan37

Congratulations and welcome to the family. Take a video camera and a voice recorder with you when you do the PDI. It will help you remember a lot more of what you are told and see. Good luck with you new coach.

John

dbarnard

Congratulations!! We picked up our 3055 on the 13th of Aug. and just finished a couple of weeks on the road. We have nothing but good things to say about the unit. On our trip everything worked and so far there is no reason to go back to the dealer for fixits. In two weeks we will take it to Yosemite National Park. Hope you enjoy yours as much as we do ours.

DaleB

Jimmyt5

I hope that you are getting your unit from Chesapeake RV Solutions, they did a great job of getting my unit ready. I have had no reason to go back with the rig for service.
Really good people to deal with.......

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Tim & Carol
Welcome to the Heartland family. You will love the friendship and people. We have 3400RL and love the quality of the product. The Heartland Company is very responsive and listens when you have any issues.
Have a great time and enjoy.
Yesterday in our campground next to me was a Windsor by Monaco and he was interested in the Heartland product.
Regards
Wayne & Gayle

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome to our Heartland family. I hope you love yours as much as we love our's.

cmart

As previously stated, get a good PDI, and expect to have a few problems to start with. Be sure to notice the way it pulls, stops, and handles. We got our 08 3055RL in May and we love it. Our biggest problem was one of the axles, but also pay attention to your slide seals and DVD/surround sound. And welcome to the forum.

jwb187

Congratulations on your new 3055, you'll love it once you get used to it!!! Make sure on your pdi that you are satisfied with the heat and air before you take it off the lot. It seems that most 08's have some issues with blowing hot enough or cool enough air.....For me the tv (Olevia) operation was very confusing, especially if you are using satellite for reception. Have the dealer explain how this unit works in detail before leaving the lot.....in fact our unit didn't come with an owners manual and one had to be downloaded from the Olevia site on the WWW....make them supply you with a manual. You will probably have a few other issues but nothing that can't be fixed easily either by you or the dealer. All in all the 08 3055rl is a great unit and a head turner at most campgrounds.....I don't know how many people have walked by and stopped to admire the unit both inside and out.....you'll get lots of ooh's and aah's.....which ain't a bad thing...jwb.

J

jjjelm

Congratulations....We just finished our 1st year spending 9mos on the road...with no problems worth mentioning. We love our 3055RL and wish you the best.....Wonderful Wyoming

Chuck

Well, we are down right jealous. We have a '07 3055RL and have had nothing but problems. We keep looking for the light at the end of the tunnel but it keeps getting further away.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig. We have a new Bighorn at the dealers now. I'm not at all familiar with all the model numbers but from what everybody is saying, you will love it.

navyAZ1

We got ours back in April and have had a wonderful time with the BH we now have about 5000 miles on it and have had just a few minor problems some of which will be taken care of this week. I am working from the road and using the desk area as my office, it has worked great I have plenty of room and so does the DW and the dog have never felt cramped for space even on those days when I couldn't get out and had to stay and work all day. Have yet to sit in a campground and look around at other units and say "boy I wish I had that" the 3055RL has everything we need and is truely "the one we were looking for". Good Luck and hope you enjoy yours as much as we do ours.:D

5catfam

Congretulations on you new 3055. We got ours in April and have only had one minor problem with the slide for sofa and dinenette. We love ours and have a couple thousands miles on it.