Tapatalk forum app?

Noobie

I am using the tapatalk app almost exclusively to view the forum, my question is every time I try to view a thread with pictures the app freezes and force closes, is this a issue with my phone or are others also having a issue?

jasons09cyclone

Most likely it's the phone app.. Have you tried fully closing the app by double clicking the home screen to open the quick screen and holding the app icon and close out the app.., then start the app again...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Noobie

Yup I've also tried deleting and reinstalling reading posts doesn't have any problems just trying to view the pics doesn't happen every time but 4 out 5

rick_debbie_gallant

Love tap-a-talk! I can even use Siri to make comments. I don't even have to type a thing. I just smash on the microphone button and talk and hit done. This makes things easy breezy.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Noobie, no, not yet. It seems sporadic. Not sure what causes it. Mostly, I get frustrated and have to wait to look at the pics on the computer. :mad:

Noobie

I'm downloading the update now. It says that it fixes some bugs and doesn't give any more detail.

I downloaded the update earlier and I still have the issue so while its frustrating for now I can work around it

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I'm using Tapatalk with the latest upgrade on my IPhone 4 right now. No problem looking at photos. Biggest problem is my fat thumbs trying to type!

Noobie

I'm using Tapatalk with the latest upgrade on my IPhone 4 right now. No problem looking at photos. Biggest problem is my fat thumbs trying to type!

I'm using the same exact setup(ip 4) so maybe it's just my phone but I'm not too concerned about it

rick_debbie_gallant

I use the voice mail or voice to text option on my iPhone 4S that way I don't have to use my fat fingers. Evernote is the microphone next to the spacebar at the bottom of the keyboard? That is for voice to text. And it works pretty slick.

Noobie

I use the voice mail or voice to text option on my iPhone 4S that way I don't have to use my fat fingers. Evernote is the microphone next to the spacebar at the bottom of the keyboard? That is for voice to text. And it works pretty slick.

I only have ip4 so Siri is not on my phone lol