• Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 10/25/2013
  • Potluck time: 6:30 pm

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Contact Event Leader for site availability then campground to confirm site and send deposit.

Any Changes in reservations, for example early arrivals, MUST BE CLEARED THROUGH THE CAMPGROUND!!!! Your site may be occupied already. Be sure to get the name of who you spoke with.

No Shows of less than seven days notice will forfeit their deposit.

JO1. ED & IRENE MATULEWICZ 10/24-10/27
J04. SCOTT & ELLEN GARDNER 10/25-10/27
JO5. EDDIE & ALICIA O'NEILL 10/25-10/27
J06. BOB & BETTY FLOYD 10/24-10/28
J08. CHUCK & ELLEN 10/25-10/27
J15. JOHN & LISA MILLER 10/?-10/?
J17. BILL & LIZ SHAFFER 10/?-10/?
J21. TOM & MARY STEIB 10/17-10/27
J23. PAT & LOU D'AMELLIO 10/17-10/17
J25. ROB & DONNA WINKLER 10/?-10/?
J26. ARTHUR & MARGARET MINOR 10/24-10/27
J27. JOHN & DEB BYLINSKI 10/25-10/27
J28. ED HICKMIN & PAT TURGEON 10/24-10/28
J29. KIMBALL & ALICE GILLETTE 10/?-10/?
J31. GLENN & FRAN SCHAAF 10/?-10/?
J33. DUANE & DEBBIE CLAUSE 10/23-10/29
L23. JOHN & MARYANN PROTO 10/?-10/?
L24. JIM & COLLEEN MARIGLIANO 10/?-10/?

Don't miss out on the fun!!!! Sign up now to reserve your spot at the 2013 N.J. chapter rally.
RALLY AGENDA

10/24

5:30 Pre rally wine and cheese. Bring your beverage and we'll take care of the rest.

10/25

4:00 Meet and greet. Coffee and tea will be served. Come get your goodie bag if we missed you on the way in. Silent Auction
begins at this time.

6:30 Potluck. Bring a dish and lets eat!!! Plates, utensils, etc. will be provided, as well as coffee and tea.
Bring your donations for the animal shelter.

10/26

8 am to 10 am Continental breakfast served in activity center. Assorted donuts, bagels and spreads. Coffee and tea.
10 am to 5:30 pm Free time to explore or.....

1pm BBQ!!!! Bring your beverage and we've got everything else. Sign ups for BBQ at breakfast so we can feed everyone.

1:30 to 2:30 pm The folks from the Cape May County Animal shelter will be here with a couple of furry friends. Please make them
feel welcome. If you have donations yet now is a good time.

3 pm Winery tour with Irene.

5:30 pm Dinner, Hosted by CROSSROADS TRAILER SALES NEWFIELD, N.J. More on this to come.
Silent auction winners will be announced at this time.

8 to 11 pm Campfire (weather permitting) Bring your chair and beverage, we will provide snacks.

10/27

8 to 10 am Continental breakfast; featuring day old pasties (just kidding) Coffee and tea.

10 am to noon Midday campfire and farewells.

HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME!!!

AUCTION ITEMS LIST

1. ​Blue ox bedsaver (to fit your rig)
  2. TST TPMS 507
  3. Giraffe G4 height detection system
  4. Steady fast trailer stabilizer ($100.00 gift certificate)
  5. M4 products $50.00 gift certificate (LED lighting)
  6. Tweety's 2 sets of trailer leveling blocks
  7. Carefree Sunblocker awning shade
  8. Colin Cowie 3 piece picture frame set
  9. Cuisinart 8" stainless steel skillet
  10. Tackle box and Okuna fishing reel w/fish stringer
  11. Shakespeare Reel
  12. Coleman portable fire ring

Last edited:

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Hey Guys, the Campground has a 40 seat theater next to the room we had breakfast in. Any interest in using it nest year to show some halloween type movies during the evenings? Title suggestions?

oldmannj

Hi Tom, My wife is a bit of a horror film buff. I'm sure we can bring an assortment and Choose one from her pile. she pretty much has them all. My personal favorite is "IT" Demented clowns: How can you go wrong ????? LOL ED.

TomSt

Great Ed, maybe we can have a whole evening of horrorween! I just do not like "IT"

oldmannj

Fair enuff Tom. "IT" is officially scratched from the "LIST". How do you feel about the "SHINING" that was the DW's pick. ED

porthole

Retired
Hi Tom, My wife is a bit of a horror film buff. I'm sure we can bring an assortment and Choose one from her pile. she pretty much has them all. My personal favorite is "IT" Demented clowns: How can you go wrong ????? LOL ED.

You know, we have a couple of our own "demented clowns" ...............................

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Hey, now leave our clowns alone. They have special needs, like training wheels for his unicycle!

TheWinklers

Ok yes I am a reservation slacker!!! I just made my reservation! Although the man at the campground was slightly clueless I think we are in are served and all set! OMGosh I must get it together!

TheWinklers

OH and as far as the Halloween films we have a five year old so the only one we have is Charlie Brown...It's the great pumpkin Charlie Brown LOL .

oldmannj

The great pumpkin is right up my alley too. Let me know when it's showing that weekend and I'll bring the popcorn!!!!!!! ED.

TomSt

Love the Great Pumpkin even have an official CB Christmas Tree. Ed just since I do not like IT does not mean we cannot show it. We can run all night and have more than one "Jack" in attendance!

oldmannj

Wouldn't be a rally without the Bylinski's. I didn't realize you guyz hadn't reserved back in October. Can't wait for the fun to behin inApril!! Come on warmer weather !!!!!!!!! ED

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Wouldn't be a rally without the Bylinski's. I didn't realize you guyz hadn't reserved back in October. Can't wait for the fun to behin inApril!! Come on warmer weather !!!!!!!!! ED

Actually we had to wait for John's contract negotiations to wrap up so we knew what days we could plan on. We are arriving on Friday and departing on Sunday so you know it didn't go too well! His time is now limited with no carry over from year to year.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Heck yeah Donna! I wanna be right by my little buddy Robbie! I want to invite him over, feed him lots of Halloween candy, wind him up and send him home! Sound like a plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.