Cabela's Friends and Family Weekend Invitations Nov 16-18 Receive Employee pricing

rjr6150

All I have 15 invitations to send out if interested send me a note with name and address where to mail. This may also be used with any friends or familiy you wish to bring with you.
During this event, your family members and friends acros
s the country will have the chance to receive employee pricing on all in-stock products in our stores. All they need to do is present their invitation to the cashier when they check out.

mammelme

I would love to get one for me. Will be appreciate if you send me one to below address:
2001 Lansdown Dr.
Carrollton TX 75010

thank you in advance
Elman Mammadov

rjr6150

Elman
Will go out in the mail tomorrow am. If there are any late comers I have one invite left.

noobee

Thanks Randy.... went to the Glendale AZ store yesterday... bought 2x loungers & 2x sport chairs.... nice to get the 20% discount.

sjs731

Thanks Randy. Long story short our bank messed up our direct deposits the other day so DW and I got $100 gift cards for inconvenience from the bank and with friends and family discount and $20 off $150 purchase I got $275 worth of merch. for $55 of my own money. It was a good day.

Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk