Big Horn Excels During 3 Week Trip

navyAZ1

We just returned from our 3 and a half week trip through the NE including a factory tour, Niagara Falls, Gettysburg, Virginia Beach had a great time before returning home to GA. The Big Horn excelled no major problems and every campground we stayed in there was always at least one person who wanted to go inside and look around. You'll love this we were at a rally for another product that we used to own (we were there due to old friendships) while there the National VP of Sales for this product wanted to tour the BH he was quite surprised in the quality and he took notes. We had a great trip but the BH being a great home away from home made it all that much better.:D

Tom of Ypsi

navyAZ1,

Glad to hear your trip was a great success with no major problems. We also have people stopping by all of the time asking questions and wanting to see our coach. We are currently in Spout Springs, Va outside of Appomattox and we have talked to at least 10 different people here, been here 1 1/2 days, who have never seen or heard of Heartland or any of their products. All seemed interested and love the openess of our Mt Rushmore, hope Heartland keeps this open floor plan.

Tom of Ypsi

Clark and Gail,

I have heard this rumor but cannot recall actually seeing it in writing. I know that the Mt Rushmore line will probably be dropped but the open floor plan under a new name would ok.

jbeletti

Hey Tom - how's it going?

Say, Clark is a straight shooter. He's right on the Mt. Rushmore. You have a collector's item. I mean that with all sincerity too. It's an awesome floor plan.

After this weekend, our beauty goes on the block. I'm taking her to Elkhart to have RS give her a once-over for the new owners and then she goes to a dealer lot to be sold as a nice pre-loved unit to some deserving folks.

We were planning one more close trip later in September but the dealer suggested that sooner onto the lot will be better as the snow birds begin their migration south, looking to upgrade from their SOBs. They may as well move into ours!

Be well,

Jim

Tom of Ypsi

Hi Jim,

Going good, fulltiming is more than what we expected, lots of fun and 99.9% of the people are great.

With our rig now being a dinosauer:( we may have to look for a different model. We may be going to the PA RV show just for grins but then again who knows? Do you have any insight into any newer Landmarks other than the two that Heartland is showing. Please keep all of us informed if you can.

jbeletti

Hi Tom,

That's great to hear that full-timing has been even more than you had planned. Hopefully in a good way. Does sound like you've run into that .01% unpleasant person or two. It happens.

I do not have any insight on the other two floor plans that are in the works. I'll be in Elkhart next week and will try to get more info on the other floor plans.

Hope to see you at the PA show! Maybe you can invite yourself to Diesel Engineer's campfire on Friday night at the CG a couple miles from the Giant Center. Hey, maybe you're staying there???

Jim