2013 Heartland Big Country New Owner 3691sk

Hello,

I didn't know where I could go to introduce myself; I am just getting used to your forum. We purchased our Big Country to be build and delivered in December sometime. We are excited to go to a 39 foot from a 27 foot. We hope to gain more knowledge and information from the site.

We have both been camping since childhood; but during the years of kids and working; we lost touch with camping. Our girls didn't like to get dirty. Now grown, in 2007 we bought a 27 foot Sydney Outback and took to the road. My husband and I enjoyed our journeys traveling around the states that adjoined Georgia. In 2010, my husband started to become ill right around when our grandson was born. I could not drive the camper (cried when I had too the whole way driving); so we looked around and purchased a permanent site in a Resort in Georgia; the best part it is on the river that drops to our favorite campground on Carters Lake, Doll Mountain. We are on the river and kayak and swim.

Well the 2007 we have outgrown; with our grandson camping with us on weekends and 4 labs; it was time we purchased something else; though we were not looking to purchase right away; I found this floor model and well, the rest is history. We have never even step in foot of this model; I liked the Heartland San Antonio and Key West, but the Big country took my heart. So now the rest is history.

My husband no longer drives and is now permanently disabled/retired, so this 5th wheel will be parked under the roof over and never have any miles on it. I miss the Rally's, meeting new friends, the pot lucks, and was always hoping my grandson could meet the cool kids campers have. I miss seeing new things; but hopefully through you all, can remember what we did have.

I looked forward to posting here and there and learning new things....Thank you.

Paul and Amy; Gabe (grandson); Tybee, Liberty, Hunter, and Bella

danemayer

Hi Amy and Paul,

Congratulations on placing your Big Country order and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. I'm sure you will gain more knowledge and information from the site because there's a lot of useful information here. There's also a great bunch of people who are willing to share what they've learned. Looking forward to your posts.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Amy & Paul, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. I enjoyed reading your post. Thanks! Enjoy your new Big Country.