Laundry Chute

BobnBet

We just picked up our 2013 Bighorn. We haven't used it yet, but I know I am going to miss the laundry chute into the basement that was in our last fifth wheel. There is really not a good place to put laundry.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We bought a folding laundry basket on an "x" frame and originally had it in the washer/dryer closet. Now that we have a washer/dryer it is in the regular closet. Doesn't take up much room sitting just below the level of most of the hanging clothes.

Wharton

We did the same thing. Did find one of those collapsible baskets at Camping World that has 3 sections. DW sorts the clothes before we leave the trailer, sure speeds things up at the laundry.

Westwind

We have a Combination WD and us a canvas bucket on top of it for a hamper, we wash every day so it's never overly full.

caissiel

We have the w/d also and a small hamper kept in the shower. Hardly anything in it only when traveling. Been doing it for 10 years.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Our 07 BH has the laundry chute and it is used to keep sodas and water in. Pat uses a nylon bag that sits on the little fridge that sits where a W/D goes.