Punch list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
After a thorough PDI, I would ask the dealer to fix anything you think isn't right. Make sure they have the fresh tank filled to check for water pump function and leaks. Also have them demonstrate the A/V system for proper operation. Bring a DVD for them to play and have them also use the rooftop antenna to tune in some local channels. If it ain't right, they should fix it. Period!
If you find something that you want to correct or change on your own, that's entirely your call.

danemayer

Hi Noobie,

During the PDI on our trailer, I asked the tech if he thought we were being too picky. His response was that it was our silver pen signing the check. So we asked for everything to be fixed, including some minor cosmetic issues. Most of it wasn't a big deal.

On the other hand, I heard from another owner who had put their head on the bathroom floor to examine the underside of the vanity and found that it had not had stain applied (1" from the floor). He considered that a major defect and I think he may have even wanted the vanity replaced. Well, I guess we all have different expectations.

If there are some thing's bothering you but you're not sure if you're being reasonable, post your list here and ask - you'll get some opinions and can go from there.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Here is a link to a PDI list I found.

As far as our own coach goes the list was pretty short a superficial.
Good Luck

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
If you plan to use a satellite dish, bring it with you. The techs doing mine installed the receiver and we used the television the first night we were in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.