ATF: Landmark - Water & Electrical Equipment

Raquel

I'm asking this question because I know changes have recently been made in the Landmark San Antonio beginning with August manufacture dates and, no one seems to be absolutely certain what equipment is coming with our coach. We would like to get all the bits and pieces necessary before we pick it up in the next month (or so).

Specifically, I'm wondering about two or three items, 1) surge protector; is one included in our coach and what is it?, 2) water pressure regulator; same questions as for the surge protector and, 3) water filter; same question.

Thank you for your help.
Raquel

danemayer

Hi Raquel,

If you ordered the Full Timer Package, it includes a surge protector. I don't believe any of the rigs come with water pressure regulators or filters.

Dan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Raquel

Thank you, Dan. Do you happen to know the brand, model #, etc.? Would like to know if we need something before it because it doesn't quite do what I think it should, (i.e., protect against low-voltage, high-voltage, reverse polarity ... you know, pretty much everything). Yes, we ordered the Full Timer Package.

jbeletti

Raquel,

No to the pressure regulator and no to the water filter.

If you got the Gen Prep and/or the Full-timers package, the surge protection is built into the transfer switch. The transfer switch is likely a TRC SurgeGuard model, similar to this.

Jim

danemayer

Thank you, Dan. Do you happen to know the brand, model #, etc.? Would like to know if we need something before it because it doesn't quite do what I think it should, (i.e., protect against low-voltage, high-voltage, reverse polarity ... you know, pretty much everything). Yes, we ordered the Full Timer Package.
Raquel, the transfer switch with surge protection that Jim referenced does protect against several types of faults, but it doesn't mention anything about low voltage or high voltage protection.