New owner & member

tanner

Hello, We are glad to be a new member and looking forward to meeting other
big horn 5th whell owners. We hope to be able to make one of the next events or gatherings
to get to know you. We have already met some wonderful people. Some who have been rving for years others
new like us. This is our 1st Rv and we went big 40ft. But we are full timing and can use any tips or hints other ful timmers
have for us. Hope to meet new friend on the road soon.
We get mail in Texas but have no permenent home base. We are traveling thru the Pacific and Central zones right now.
Looking for a winter spot for December. Hoping to stay out of the snow. Maybe Tuson, or Deming? Any suggestions.
We bbelong to Escapes, Good Sam and Passport Americca.
Pam & Dan Graham

jimtoo

Hi Pam and Dan,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family and Club. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will have questions and if you need help, just ask. You can move around the forum and check out others modifications to make your BigHorn your own special home on wheels.

Also check out the Portal Page on the right side for a listing of rallies that you may be able to attend. You will meet lots of good folks, make friends for a life time and eat some great food.

What ever you do, travel safe and enjoy your travels in this great country.

Jim M

Noobie

Welcome.

I'm in Tucson now nice park LazyDays I 10 exit 264

Monthly is 750 electric included
2 pools fitness center 2 laundry rooms full service restaurant and service center on the property dealership on property camping world on property 24 hr gated security from a contracted company

Pima air and space museum is 5 mins away Titan missile museum asu college shopping district nearby golf course mount Lemmon desert museums and others

Georgia46

Hello, We are new owners and new members too! We just finished our "shake down" trip (6 weeks) and arrived here in Deming a few days ago. We have a double wide in Little Vineyard RV Park and love this park! We have a great indoor pool & whirlpool, a clubhouse where we play cards/dominoes several days a week, have an ice cream social day, and serves meals on Sunday evenings. Lots of very nice people and very convenient from I-10. Sold our log home in IL (Born & raised there) and purchased our new truck and fifth-wheel - love it!

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome Pam & Dan!!
I'm the Colorado Chapter Leader and will contact you with a private message concerning activities within our chapter.
Safe travels to you both,
Monica

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome Tanner and congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". The Big Horns are a very nice coach and we hope you will enjoy it thru your travels. If you make it to the east coast and the Smoky Mountains, look us up. Enjoy and travel safely.