Replacement Bedding

LisaB

Hello everyone, we are new to the RV world, recently purchased a 2011 Heartland BigCountry, we threw out the bedding and would like to replace it with the same ...can anyone tell me where to find the fitted bedspreads for our model
thanks
Lisa

jimtoo

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I can't help you with the fitted bedspread question, but someone will jump in soon and give an idea or suggestion.

Meanwhile enjoy the forum.

Jim M

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We just use standard king size bed sheets in our rig. Ain't nobody going to bounce quarters off the rack and live to tell the tale.:rolleyes:

VKTalley

Hello everyone, we are new to the RV world, recently purchased a 2011 Heartland BigCountry, we threw out the bedding and would like to replace it with the same ...can anyone tell me where to find the fitted bedspreads for our model
thanks
Lisa

Hi Lisa, welcome to the Big Country family. I also tossed the bedspread from my BC and bought a nice throw type spread from Target. Neither my hubby nor I like decorative bedspreads or conforters. What size bed do you have? I still have the spead from mine. It's chocolate brown and fits the "king" mattress.

olyfire

Lisa,

This is our 5th new RV and with each we put the original in a storage bag. Then we bought standard sheets, blankets, and bedspread of our choice. We always kept the original bed covering so we can put them back on when we sold or traded in our units, that way it all looks original.