• Number of sites held: 30 and can add addditional
  • Site fee: 30.40 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: 20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 8/24/2013
  • Potluck time: 5:30PM

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: TGLBWH(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
The sites reserved are water/electric but you will have full hookup upon request as long as available. The rate posted is for water/electric. Full hookup should be 34.80. Reservations can be made as of January 2, 2013.
This is a Passport America Park.

General Trailer has agreed to be a sponsor of this event and am looking at a couple of others. If you know of any others willing to sponsor please let me know

Reservations will be updated as info is received from the campground
Reservations Made: Gerald & Debbie Atkinson 8-17 to 8-26 Joe &Theresa Uratchko
Mike & Linda Numerick Mike& Linda Kennedy
Don & JoAnn Kettlewell
Jerry & Jackie Volden
Jim & Donna Heiback
Curtis & Bonnie Lynn
Dan & Karen Halverson
Rex & Stacy Hastey
Jay & Stella Coffman
Don & Shirley Benedict
Chuck & Saundra Batcke 8-21 to 8-25
Bernie & Judy Ver Hey 8- 19 to 8-25
Curt and Bonnie Lynn
Don & Joann Kettlewell
Jackowski's (SOB)
Dennis & Jackie Bailey
John & Dottie Maranda

Last edited:

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Jerry There is a chance DW and I will be able to make the Mich rally this year.We have to be at Campfest in Manitowoc Wis 9-5-2012 and this is on the way to Wis. Rick and Blanca

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Gerry, Gerry Gerry. This is the one weekend we will not be able to make due to a family reunion on the 24th.
I'm bummed. We have been to all five Michigan rallies and will hate to miss this one.
I feel like a traitor.
Rats!

Peace
Dave

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Sorry Dave, It is actually the same weekend our rallys have been the past several years. I made this one closer to you than Deb and I, too. We will miss you or you can get the family to change---good luck with that one and say hi to Mary

Rick and Blanca, Look forward to seeing both of you. Let me know where you will be all summer and if you will be in Goshen.

I have it on the calendar.
I love the Upper, and we are planning on being there.

Hockster

==================================================================================================================

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
not sure if we can make it next year. we will try but its a long way for us who have limited holidays and are using most of them for the national rally. looks like a nice area tho!

TGLBWH

Hopefully it will work out for you, Unfortunately I can't make the Ontario Rally just before Goshen because the DW has to work.

I made our reservations yesterday 2 Jan. 2013 with Debbie.
Debbie says she will be in our area this winter also, and I told her to call us and we can have a get together.
We arrive on the 18th of Aug and leave on the 26th of Aug
We are presently spending the Winter in Gulf Shores, AL. should be home sometime the middle of April.

Hockster

=====================================================================================================================================

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I made our reservations today. All they had left were 30 amp back in sites but she put me on a waiting list for a 50a if one comes available.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
I made our reservations yesterday 2 Jan. 2013 with Debbie.
Debbie says she will be in our area this winter also, and I told her to call us and we can have a get together.
We arrive on the 18th of Aug and leave on the 26th of Aug
We are presently spending the Winter in Gulf Shores, AL. should be home sometime the middle of April.

Hockster

=====================================================================================================================================

I wonder if they are coming to the Tampa RV show. Did she happen to say?

TGLBWH

I am also on a 30 amp site which in northern Michigan at the end of August should not present a problem since the nights are generally pretty cool by then. Debbie said a lot of her people that stay all summer never have had a problem with it.
Debbie told me she was going to be in Orlando for a couple of weeks and will still be taking calls from there. She even mentioned going to the Floribama lounge while down there, fun place

DonnyB007

My wife and I will try and book a 30 amp site today and if one is available, we will be there.

Update: all booked with Debbie - see you there!

Shirley and Don Benedict
from Ontario Chapter

Last edited:
I told her about the Flora-Bama, told her to call me if she is close by and she could join us.
That's where I was when Debbie returned my call for the Michigan rally reservations.
Every Wednesday you'll find me there from 12:00pm until around 5:00pm.
If you bring a passing dish, you eat for free.
The Flora-Bama provides the meat and salad and we supply the rest.
If you don't bring a passing dish, the cost is $3.00.
We drink a lot of beer and play a lot of cards.
They also have a different live band playing every week, and they are very good.
This runs from the first Wednesday of January thru last Wednesday of February.
It is called Welcome Wednesday, welcoming back all the Snowbirds.
When you enter with your dish, you are given a ticket for your meal and drawing tickets.
They have giveaways from the drawing tickets.
Last week we won a Flora-Bama T-shirt and a free breakfast at a local restaurant on our 2 tickets.
The have a website called florabama.com., check it out.
We love Alabama, the welcome the Snowbirds every year, they love us here, about 2/3 of the Snowbirds are from Michigan.

Later
Hockster

==========================================================================================================================================

Herbiesrig

Dan and I just registered for Michigan Rally in Ispheming, MI.. site 62.. Looking forward to helping Gerry and Debbie to make this a success..

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Saundra and I registered this afternoon - coming in on Wednesday and leaving Sunday. Looking forward to our second Michigan UP rally.

happykraut

Judi and I have registered. We will be arriving on Mon 8/19 and departing on Sun 8/25. Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.