NC/SC Waynesville Rally Scrapbook

If you have pictures that you took at the Rally and want me to include them in the scrapbook, please send them to me teresapannell@ymail.com . I'm on page 15 and I'm still on Friday Night - Meet & Greet....lol! This may take a while!

We've captured some great memories...I'd love to include your pictures too!

I promise to not include the bombs!!!

Gracie4Camping

Teresa, I am sad that I missed your class on Saturday at the Waynesville Rally!! I would love to see the scrapbook when it is complete. The Waynesville Rally was our first so we didn't take many pictures. We hope to see you in 2013!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Teresa - sorry but even tho I had brought my camera, I didn't take any pictures. Maybe next time I'll get a chance to take some pictures but we can't wait to see what you come up with. Your pictures from the NC rally last year as great.

Pictures will be posted soon....Here is a sneak preview in movie form....

Thank you to all who shared their photos for this scrapbook!

Last edited:

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Thanks Teresa!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!

However, it IS missing explosions, tear gas and electrical power surges:confused: :rolleyes:

lol... thanks Lance...I was waiting for some footage from you. I figured you opted out this time...lol! I'm sure you had some to share!!

lduguay

lol... thanks Lance...I was waiting for some footage from you. I figured you opted out this time...lol! I'm sure you had some to share!!

If I had known a movie was involved, I would have posted. Did you not get my still pictures??

Nabo

Bravo Teresa - fantastic job!!!

The TN/KY Rally would love to invite you to be the official photographer for the Rally in September 2013 if your schedule, and of course Tom's schedule would allow it - please!

lol...not sure who Tom is, but my husband Kim, will have to check his schedule. Thanks for the comments and the offer. I can't take credit for the photos...Dave Yocum took majority of these pictures. Thanks again!!♥

Nabo

Oops me bad!! Grew up with a dear friend named Tom Pannell. But the invite is still on the table.
B---

Rodbuster

Teresa, you did a wonderful job. Very pleasing to watch and listen to.

Byrd, you have to try harder to get this guy "Tom" off your mind. Your going to get in trouble with Nathan.

Dick

trdeal

Teresa thanks so much for all the time and effort you put into the rally album and video. You did a great job! We know that it is truly a labor of love for you. Also thanks again to all who attended this rally. We had a great time.