ATF: North Trail - 30RKDD - location of remote control brain?

skubedoo

We had to purchase a new LCI Multi-Function Remote Control. No instructions were included with the package. Found instructions online but need location of Lippert "Brain" so we can program. Where is it in the 30RKDD? We don't want to unscrew more cabinets than we have to!!

Thanks

JRBEN

Don't know about your model, but on my 2011 26LRSS it is located under the bottom kitchen drawer.

rp2485

Go to the entertainment unit. Pull the side panels, sideways and take out the four screws. You will then have access to all of the electronics. You may find the antenna hidden in a hole on the right. You might want to pull it out and extend it behind your TV. I intend on installing a Jensen outside antenna. Hope this helps. I have the original remote and I have to aim it directly at the unit or it does not work.
Enjoy

skubedoo

Sorry for the delay in responding but we found the brain. Problem is the model was not designed by someone with a "brain" - we found it under the stove behind the heat vent panel attached to the floor. The directions that I found online did take time but I was able to program the remote control.