2013 Current Key Largo Models

Dfurnish

This is a question that i wanted to ask some one in the factory. We recently traveled from Florida to Tennessee with plans to look at a Key Largo unit with Full Paint. THe dealer has a partial paint unit that was manufactured several months ago and a brand new one delivered last week. The new unit has numerous changes in it. My Question is Can the Key Largo be configured exactly like the early 2013 units putting back the Cabinets around the TV, Grab Handle in the Shower, the rounded end caps on the Island and Removal of the Shelf on the bed?

IF all of this is possible please let me know so I can get with my dealer and order a new Key Largo or keep looking for a used unit. Just one persons opinion but the earlier units look much better.

Dave Furnish

danemayer

Dave,

You may be able to find a new unit in dealer inventory somewhere. Try calling Heartland to see if they can point you to one. 877-262-8032.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
It would also probably be cheaper to just have the one you like repainted.

Raquel

When I was looking for what we wanted, I just entered a Google search (i.e., "2012 Landmark Key Largo"). There was a huge list of all the dealers who had them for sale.