How Long?

Raquel

Okay. We would rather that our trailer be put together well, rather than quickly. Having said that, our San Antonio was supposed to go on line today. (YIPPEE!) We're curious how long the creation of a masterpiece usually takes. (Can you tell we're anxious?)

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats.
Our factory ordered Bighorn took about 7 weeks from order to receipt in 2011. Trace

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I have been told that it takes three days to build a coach.
Then a transporter will have to haul it out to Cali. Don't know how long that will take.
You have a nice coach on order.
Have fun with it.

Peace
Dave

Raquel

We ordered it with half-paint but I imagine that has little to no advantage over full-paint.

olcoon

If I remember correctly our Elk Ridge was started on Monday & was 100% done & out of the factory Wed. am. We had arranged to see it on the line and was there Tue. afternoon & it was probably 95% done. Basically all they were doing was the final fit & finish & QC. BTW the crew working on it were a bunch of really nice people.

Raquel

I still think that it would be a wonderful idea to put a "Nanny Cam" onto it so new buyers could watch its progress. Then once it's ready for transport a GPS on it so that we could watch it move from Indiana to California.:cool:

FordMan1966

If you get a full body paint my 2013 Landmark was made on Feb. 23rd and I took delivery on March 23rd. It took about 2 + weeks extra for Full Body Paint.

Wharton

One problem you may run into is delivery from the factory. With the need to get trailers into the NYC area most of the drivers are going to be busy hauling those trailers and yours may be delayed. This happened to us.

K

karykatz

right now when ordering Landmarks- you need to count on 8-10 weeks for Delivery when ordering with your Dealer. Full paint takes 7-10 days longer. You also need to factor in 2-3 weeks for delivery during the winter months. Transportation is challenging in the winter.

Thanks for all your responses.