Entertainment System

glbncb

I have a new 33CK Greystone (Lst 6 of VIN 248951) that has a nice AM/FM/MP3 player built in. However, there is no outside antenna and the reception is nearly non existent. Lots of fuzz and crackles mixed in with the signal. Was the external antenna simply left off of my trailer? What should I do? Like the trailer, like the radio, but do not like the end result.

sjs731

Entertainement System

If it's like my Sundance it is down behind the basement wall.

Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rrloren

Re: Entertainement System

My Sundance is a different model but mine is on the roof near the TV antenna. Had to replace twice since it fell off, last time used a little locktite and so far so good.

theroes

When I pulled my radio out they have the antenna balled up in the back of the radio. pretty bad set up I am going to look at doing something differnet in the spring.

bowhunt73

When I pulled my radio out they have the antenna balled up in the back of the radio. pretty bad set up I am going to look at doing something differnet in the spring.

Yep. Mine was the same exact way. All balled up. Doesn't make much sense does it.....

I also had a lot of interferrence in my radio (especially on on am freq) and on my TV. The TV only occurred when the bathroom fan was on. Dealer and HL went back and forth. They tried putting on filters and such. No improvement. They suggested replacing the radio. General RV said first let's replace the converter. They have seen issues with the exact converter that I had. Replaced the converter and all my problems are now gone.