Discount for new PPA members.....notta for returning mem

GETnBYE

Discount if you are new, no discount for returning members.
Would be nice if a returning member would get a bit of recognition for.........returning.........or maybe I won't.
Hmmmm, wonder if that plan will work for PPA?

yea, I'm in that kind of mood today. yikes:mad:

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
Re: Discount for new members.....notta for returning mem

Discount if you are new, no discount for returning members.
Would be nice if a returning member would get a bit of recognition for.........returning.........or maybe I won't.
Hmmmm, wonder if that plan will work for PPA?

yea, I'm in that kind of mood today. yikes:mad:

Why the bad mood ? Alabama is #1 right?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator

I was always under the impression that a member was a member weather there was a lapse in membership or not. I'm assuming you are referring to the 10% parts discount? Try sending a PM to Deb for confirmation.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired

I think she was talking about Passport America.

danemayer

For those who missed the section heading, it's Membership Campgrounds/Passport America.

GETnBYE

I was always under the impression that a member was a member weather there was a lapse in membership or not. I'm assuming you are referring to the 10% parts discount? Try sending a PM to Deb for confirmation.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I was talking about Passport America. It is a discount camping club.

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors

I feel your pain. I renewed my "Platinum" road side service with Good Sam back in August for $119.00 and about 2 weeks later they were advertiseing a deal for new members only... 2 years for $79.00! It's all about being at the right place at the right time. (Gig Em Aggies class of 72!)