Escapees Offering FREE Membership To Active U.S. Military

wdk450

Gang:
I just got this in an e-mail from the Escapees club:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+2]FREE Membership to U.S. Active-Duty Military[/SIZE]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In addition to the veterans discounts, we are proud to announce a new program starting today. We are now offering free Escapees memberships to all U.S. active-duty military! This program is to honor all of our nation's heroes who are currently sacrificing in the armed forces.

This program is 100 percent free as long as you are on active duty and gives you all the same great benefits of general membership; the only modification is you will receive a digital copy of Escapeesmagazine that can be accessed through the Escapees website.

Not only is the membership free, but you will also receive the 5 percent veterans discount, which can be used on items that can be purchased on the Escapees online store. (Note: There are some specific exceptions.)

Want t! o know more? Check out www.escapees.com/veteran for instructions and a complete outline of these amazing new benefits for U.S. veterans and active-duty personnel. We hope you are as excited about this new program as we are!
[/FONT]

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bill,

I am a former Escapee who has let my membership lapse.

Not to be negative, but maybe they could up the ante on their whopping 5% discount for wartime vets. :confused: Trace

alaska dodge

Vets and Active duty members, be carefull if loading a copy of your military ID as it is a felony for making a copy of it if it isn't for health insurance reason and there are some other exceptions.