Big Country "9610RL"

dalspot

Had some time at work on Friday with nothing to do, so I created so I created my dream layout in a Big Country by combining features of the 3596RE and the 3510RL. Huge bathroom - place for the cat pan, large sink counter Just ONE regular sink tho, those vessel sinks are too hard to keep clean! Room to walk around BOTH sides of the bed, two nightstands, table for my craft projects, sofa big enough to sleep on without pulling it out, large closet, shorter bedroom window with large dresser underneath (hate those new long bedroom windows), window in kitchen slide. Chairs across from the TV. If Heartland would make this floor plan, I'd be first in line!

9610.jpg

Karen

Last edited:

dalspot

I don't think I can do that John, as I edited two files already probably copyrighted by Heartland... tho I would take a nice discount on my order for all my work ;)

Karen

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I tell ya, if Heartland wanted to make some money, go into the "semi-custom" 5ver business. They could specify the "modules" created from existing floorplans, but then the buyer would get to pick and choose the floorplan of their dreams. ;) I just saw inside pics of the Sequoia on RVsforless.net. Wow! Like the downstairs with the great desk! But I also like the bath and upstairs of the San Antonio. So I'd consider a "Sequoiatonio"

Erika

Bob Vaughn

I like the idea of 2 nightstands next to the bed....I do not understand why that can't be done to all 5th wheel designs....Our mattress is so much larger than the interior of the slide out it is a chore to get the sheets/blanket tucked in.....

ihsolutions

I'll order one too, if I can get it as a Big Horn, with a King Bed, and a pocket door on the bathroom where you have a swinging door.

Otherwise, looks great!

neilandnanci

Love the living room/kitchen layout with the couch being larger and along the back window. A king bed would be better, but I understand the need for the nightstands. Perfect floor plan.

dalspot

All my existing bedding is queen and I don't want to buy all new. Plus I want to be able to have room to make the bed!

Karen

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Looks great. My only addition would be a 'vanity' slide in the bedroom opposite the bed which would really give more room.

Speedy

Not bad but needs more kitchen cabinets and larger countertops. Vanity is too big and shower is too small and the second door in the bathroom wastes wall space.

The idea of having Heartland have a custom shop is a good one. They should have one just down the road from the factory in order to add all the items that the factory will not install. Pinbox upgrades, 1735 wheels and tires, MorRyde IS, disc brakes, solar panels, battery banks; this list goes on and on.

tcbrady

Karen - thanks for sharing your idea on a new floorplan! This is something we will consider for future product development. The team at Heartland is busy working on a new Big Country floorplan - the 3070RE. I feel that the RV enthusiast will be very excited about this new layout - it definitely has some exciting and cool features! Stay tuned...

Coley