Living Room Chairs

Just bought a 2007 Bighorn 3055RL which is missing the 2 recliners, looking for suggestions for a comfortable replacement.

danemayer

Hi RustyRider,

Welcome to the Heartland Family and to the Heartland Owners Forum.

I'm sure you'll see some suggestions shortly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

boatdoc

Many of us have put the Lazy Boy recliners in. They make some that are narrow enough to fit in the rear and still close the slide. Our's have worked out great and I might add they are so much lighter than the OEM ones that weighed a ton ard were a bear to move.

Speedy

Rusty,

My wife and I just replaced the recliners from our coach last week. Got them at Hom Furniture.

NEW chairs.JPG

dbbls59

Wish you were closer, I have two tan leather recliners for sale. They came out of my Big Country.

Eddhuy

+1 on the Lazy Boy recliners. I got the electric one so I can control the legs and back independently and they stay where you put them, very comfortable.

MTPockets

We removed the sofa and recliners in our Big Horn (sold them all)... and replaced with 2 wall hugger Lazyboys in place of the sofa and a couple arm chairs at the rear. Now we don't have to move any chairs to operate the slides.

rick_debbie_gallant

We removed the sofa and recliners in our Big Horn (sold them all)... and replaced with 2 wall hugger Lazyboys in place of the sofa and a couple arm chairs at the rear. Now we don't have to move any chairs to operate the slides.

I know this a little more than you asked for but here goes.

Here is what DW and I did:

1: removed the sofa/bed in the living room and replaced it with two Berkliner electric, leather theater chair recliners.

2: removed the swivel rocker recliners and placed the dining room table and chairs at that location in front of the large window in the back of the rig.

3: put in a nice Sewing machine cabinet, on rollers at the bottom of the kitchen "L" for her quilting.

4: where the dining room table WAS we put in a small chest freezer and 36" kitchen base unit for sewing supplies with a 60" counter top that goes over the whole set up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352809538.949099.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352809583.499525.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352809608.082711.jpg
yby6apa5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352809639.292259.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352809639.292259.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 96

scottyb

Theatre chairs from flair, Couch from Home Depot
View attachment 22099View attachment 22098

I love the theatre chairs. One of the only things I don't like about my Cyclone is the sofa which takes up the whole slide. The removable pedestal table is a PITA, very heavy, and doesn't have a really good place for storage. I would like to replace it with sone recliners like these and a small dinette. Was it difficult to get them through the door?

Lance & Jo

Very easy as the backs are removeable, but the best part was the 2 young guys from Flair! They removed the old couch and installed the new chairs in less than 30 minutes and I hardly worked up a sweat.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
IMG_0472.jpgWe replaced the 2 rockers with Lane Euro Chairs that we bought from a local furniture store. This is the 3rd coach that these chairs have been in. These Euro Chairs are much ez'r to move around in that we alway move the couch to the back of the coach when we get to the cg. Plus the foot stools just flip up into the seats of the chairs for traveling. We keep the rockers and put them back into the coach each time we trade.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Scotty, look on the Portal Page. Over on the left hand side you will find Flair listed under 'Important Contacts'.

Peace
Dave

Speedy

I forget to mention that our new chairs come with extra storage we weren't expecting. The ottomans.

PB130001.JPG

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
We replaced our Euro chairs with the Lazyboy Pinnacle model. Fits great. We turn them sideways when bringing in the slide. Light enough for me to handle.