17.5 wheels & G114 tires

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I just ordered a full set of G114's. Is there a weight/pressure chart on these tires?

What is the max pressure? I don't plan to run them at the max.

I think the trailer would ride to rough.

BC

danemayer

Sidewall on the G614 calls for 110psi cold, which is 70 degrees, not having driven, not heated by direct sun. On a summer day, this may climb to 125 or so during use.

At 110psi, the load rating is 3750 which matches the axle ratings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Thanks everyone. My tires will be here next Monday or Tuesday. Now I can inflate them to the proper PSI.

This is why I realy like this forum and those on it. Always eager to help and watch out for our fellow Heartlander family..

@Dan.. That's ok I have the same problems. My computer can't spell, My glasses keep reading the wrong lines and my mind has a bad case of CRS..

BC

jimtoo

Thanks everyone. That's ok I have the same problems. My computer can't spell, My glasses keep reading the wrong lines and my mind has a bad case of CRS..

BC

That's OK Bob,,,, We have known that about you for a long time....:) :)

TXBobcat

Fulltime
THanks Jim.. an you are my greatest supporter....

Athletic Supporter.... Teee Heeee... LOL

We love you too..

BC

lwmcguir

Thanks everyone. My tires will be here next Monday or Tuesday. Now I can inflate them to the proper PSI.

This is why I realy like this forum and those on it. Always eager to help and watch out for our fellow Heartlander family..

@Dan.. That's ok I have the same problems. My computer can't spell, My glasses keep reading the wrong lines and my mind has a bad case of CRS..

BC
I think they are cheap compared to other tires in that they will outlast anything close by at least 2 or 3 times. And the peace of mind is worth somthing. Great investment and you can transfer them to a new coach should you decide to trade in a couple of years and still have many useful years of tires left. We run some on older trailers that are nearly 20 years old and dont blow out nearly as many as we do 10 ply of all brands.