Are decals available ????

oldmannj

My Trailrunner has oval detents in the center of the skirts over the tires. They seem to be the perfect size for a Heartland logo decal. Don't have the dimensions as the trailer is in storage , but I was wondering if anyone knew if an approx. 6" oval heartland decal exists??? Seems like it would dress up the trailer while showing a bit of pride too. Thanks for any response. ED

oldmannj

I've been poking around for about a week and have been able to find zilch. I don't find the product page very friendly toward this user. I was hoping someone might have already had this idea and would be able to point me in the right direction. HECK I can't even find a t-shirt with a pocket on there! ED

jbeletti

Ed,

Contact Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032. Ask for parts and then ask them for the part number and price for the Heartland oval logo that goes on the coaches. They are small - about 8" long or so. Not the new one used today - but either the full color ones used early on or the black and white one used in the past few years.

Jim

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
The oval you are refering to is where the logo for what suspension the trailer has goes, well at least on my BH.. Mine has a Mor/Ryde logo their. JB's idea just might work. The older (colored) ones are great looking.

oldmannj

I hadn't wanted to bother customer service for something as minimal as a decal, but now I can officially say Mr. Beletti made me do it!! :) LOL. Thanks Jim, Bob and Speedy. I appreciate all the help I've received here since I joined the "family" . This is just another example of why Heartland is the best!! Ohhh and BTW manufacturing an awesome product doesn't hurt any either. ED