Bedroom TV

DJGood

Hello Everyone
We are looking for a TV for the bedroom in our 3500 BH. What have you selected? What size? Do you have any problems watching the TV while in bed? Just concerned about the size limitations.
Thanks, looking forward to what you suggest......Chris and Debi

Fordsd250

We have a 3500 BH and we got a 19" from Walmart that fits really good. I forget the brand but will check this weekend when we go back to the lake. Watching from the bed is no problem. I was able to put 2 screws in the front bottom lip of the TV so it would not move during travel. The doors close and hides TV. I will try to take some pictures.

DJGood

TV in Bedroom

Hey Roger and Karen

Thanks for the information, that would be really great if you could find out the brand name and take any pictures. I will be checking Wal Mart to see if they have one that is a 19 inch TV.
Did you have any problems with your bedroom door? We seem to have a problem keeping it locked in place. The same thing with the pantry door, it keeps coming open when we are traveling. Did you have any problems with anything and how did you fix them?
Thanks
Debi and Chris

linbro

pantry staying shut

I added magnetic catches (from Wal Mart ) to the pantry door and kitchen drawers. Those little catches on the pantry aren't strong enough to hold it shut after you put can goods and other weight in it. I did the same thing for the DVD cabinet door. They should have put the hinges for that door on the top instead of the side. You don't need a glass door flying around when you're traveling if it comes open.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Does anyone from the factory monitor these posts? I have seen several that should have an answer, but I don't see anything. One thing that convinced me to place an order for a Big Horn was the attentiveness of the manufacturer (or so I thought).

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
Chuck
To answer your question, yes, Scott does monitor the forum. He usually answers everything that he can. I met him at the factory when we were having some problems fixed, and I can tell you how much time and effort he put into getting all my problems addressed, even ones I was not aware of. Small stuff that I did not see. The factory bent over backwards to accomadate my wife amd myself, even when it took more than one day to solve one problem with the slideout rooms. So to the factory and to Scott I give a big thanks.

DJGood

Hey Roger abd Karen
Did you have a chance to check the brand name of your TV in the bedroom? You were going to check and maybe send a picture of how it looked in the cabinet.

Thanks
Chris and Debi