Flair Air Bed

billyk21

We have a 2008 Bighorn 3370 with the new air bed in it. Up until recently, we have had very little problems with it until a month ago. It would hold air for maybe two hours and then you would have to pump it up again. This past Friday I contacted Flair about the problem, got very little sleep Thrusday night as I had to keep pumping the air bed up every two hours. :mad: It seems like they have had quite a few calls on this problem. All I had to do was to take a picture of the pump and email it to them. I was very impressed with the customer service I received from Flair Interiors. Today I received the new air bed and you can tell the pump is totally different. :) We will give the new air bed a try next weekend and I will post an update.

Bill and Renee'
2008 3370 Bighorn
Canton, MI.

billyk21

The new pump does not have a cap that you have to unscrew to inflate or deflate. The new one just has a dial that you turn.

retroxrider

Mine has a rectangular pump in the back right corner (looking at the bed) with a dial to inflate and deflate. There is a round plug to manually deflate at the foot of the bed. We have used it twice now and it has lost minimal air over the course of the night. About in line with any other air mattress I have ever used. Hopefully we got a good one!:D