Good day all! Questions about special order options....

madmav

My name is Maverick. I have owned a Winners Circle toy hauler and two Keystone Fuzions. Looking at Cylone's now, but would like to know how to go about ordering special options. Like the Yeti package, 7000lb axles, rear hitch and G-rated tires to name a few. I am still researching this, but if anyone has a quick note on it, please let me know. We like some of the new layouts and may go this route soon.

Thank you,
Maverick

jimtoo

Hi Maverick,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I would suggest you get with your dealer, if your working with one now, and call Heartland RVs and ask for the Cyclone manager. Then you could go over the options your asking about and make sure what can be added. If your at your dealer, I would be on the phone at the same time so you both could hear the answers.

Hope to see you on the road or at a rally.

Jim M

MTPockets

We did some of that when ordering our Big Horn. The dealer called Heartland and got the OK without much problem on the off sheet axles, tires, and Yeti. For the Bike rack we had to push real hard to get what we wanted and in the end, did get it....

jnbhobe

By all means do as Jim says, call the factory and hear it for yourself. Dealers don't always want to go thru the process and don't ask the questions you want to. I have never seen a Heartland manager that wouldn't answer all my questions.

kowAlski631

We ordered ours after doing a lot of talking with the factory reps and even doing a tour of Heartland and asking a lot of questions. We wanted the bike rack, too, as well as the Yeti package and some interior things like no wallpaper borders and linoleum throughout the "downstairs" living area (except on the slides). There were a couple of things that our dealer said "that's not available" on, but when we told him that the factory said they were and suggested they call the rep, we were able to get them included. Factory reps are good & will shoot straight. Good luck!

alaska dodge

I ordered mine from Josh at Gillettes RV in MI (810) 210-0500? I really customer ordered my Cyclone 4100, keyless entry, yeti pack and more. Hands down the best dealership I have ever dealed with.

Bill

madmav

Thank you for all the answers. You have all been a big help. Looking forward to checking out a few models here in the next few months. I will call the cyclone people and see what they have to say, maybe they have other options I don't even know about. Thank you,

Mav

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Call HL and ask for AJ. He is the Cyclone plant manager and really a helpful and nice guy.. If anyone knows he does.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
All of the add-ons you mentioned are pretty easy ones. They list them on there build sheet already.